News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 24, 2012, 04:23:00 PMEven slow?

Slow, we all know how much of a rampaging drunk you can be. There's always gonna be second thoughts when inviting you to a wedding.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Actually, it's because he's scared his superhot wife will see me and fall instantaneously in love. 8)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 24, 2012, 05:23:44 PMActually, it's because he's scared his superhot wife will see me and fall instantaneously in love. 8)
For the opposite reason, I shouldnt probably go either. I wonder if she knows me as "that girl that fsm loves more than me" :D she should

SuperFireKirby

I probably shouldn't go because both FSM and his lovely fiancee will both fall in love with me at the same time and get uber jealous of each and break up. And then kill each other trying to win my heart or something.

Yeah.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

what are you all talking about, everyone is obviously gonna fall in love with me
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

everyone for sure XD even the priest
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I'm pretty sure the priest would go for me instead.

Lol jk.

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on October 24, 2012, 05:57:43 PMI'm pretty sure the priest would go for me instead.

Lol jk.

*high fives*

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on October 24, 2012, 05:57:43 PMI'm pretty sure the priest would go for me instead.

Lol jk.
Now this really did make my day.

Kman96

No one would go for me. :(

/foreveralone
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I'd go for you, Kman! ;)
I like food.

MoboMoga

Quote from: Harvest on April 14, 2011, 02:30:43 PMThe fact that the sky has been blue and the weather reasonable has made me very happy the last few days.

SuperFireKirby

That reminds me, is Harvest dead?

EFitTrainr

Aren't all the mods (except Kefka)?
I like food.

EFitTrainr

I mean, Concerto's spirit comes to us once every few months, but that's it.
I like food.