News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

ETHICS PAPER IS DONE. AWWWW YEEAAAAAH.

Also, Tom Hanks on the Colbert Report last night.<3 And then he was on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon reciting a 5 minute poem about Full House a few nights ago, which was BEAUTIFUL.

Tom Hanks is just so indescribably awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Got to meet Alton Brown today... it was fantastic.

(He's a TV chef that hosts the Food Network Show "Good Eats")

Nebbles

Quote from: DrP on October 26, 2012, 08:41:15 PMGot to meet Alton Brown today... it was fantastic.

I'M SO JELLY
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

but jelly world doesn't exist!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on October 26, 2012, 09:06:22 PMbut jelly world doesn't exist!
Good... so let's just move along... nothing to see here...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

btw, that just made my day. XD

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on October 26, 2012, 08:41:15 PMGot to meet Alton Brown today... it was fantastic.

I HATE YOU. ALTON BROWN IS SERIOUSLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE EVER.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

SuperFireKirby

HE EVEN WEARS BOW TIES. I HATE YOU SO MUCH DRP.

Bubbles

So theres this cat thats been hanging around my house for the past few weeks (Im pretty sure hes a Maine Coon, but not as fluffy in his body). Hes been constantly meowing at my door and following people around the edge of the house. Were pretty sure hes our neighbor's cat, but since they have so many they're not even sure -.- Last night I was in my family room watching TV when he climbed up my 7 ft screen door and was basically on top of my sliding glass door, just so he could watch us sit there. I wanna take him in sooo bad but my dad and my other cat hate him alot. Hes so adorable I cant control myself :P

BlackDragonSlayer

A similar thing happens with us, Bubbles, except we KNOW it's our neighbor's cat. :P

It even comes up our driveway (it's a hill) and across the walkway to the area near our front door sometimes...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Lemme tell you a story.

There was this boy who still likes music so much that he even studies it. He had a cat. One hot day in summer he was at his grandparents at countryside with his cat. The cat ran away. The boy knew that the cat would find it's way back to him.
The cat never came back.

Bubbles

aww :( You should get another cat to play with

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 27, 2012, 12:27:12 PMLemme tell you a story.

There was this boy who still likes music so much that he even studies it. He had a cat. One hot day in summer he was at his grandparents at countryside with his cat. The cat ran away. The boy knew that the cat would find it's way back to him.
The cat never came back.
Uh... uh... uh...
Time for a happy story!
Does anyone have any happy stories... ???

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber