News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

I have cancer.
And I'll make that son of bitch regret that it decided to build its nest inside me.
After that I'll get married and we'll have three beautiful children; twin girls named Bubbles and Cirno and a son named Benjamin.
Bubbles will become the Queen of Finland while her evil identical twin sister Cirno is trying to take her place. But Cirno will fall in love to a beautiful young guy named Vera and forget any all of her grudges against her twin sister. Benjamin will become the most famous pianist and arranger in the world. He also invents a portal to the Pokemon world.
I will live in a vermillion dollar mansion in Riviera bought by some of the money I got with my band. Also I own a Flaaffy and I'm the Pokemon Champion of Europe. Might be because I'm the only one with a Pokemon.
Aw yeah, now that's a happy story.

Bubbles

Thats a great story :D (pretends to know who Cirno is)

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 27, 2012, 01:25:40 PMThats a great story :D (pretends to know who Cirno is)
Cirno is Winter!! :D
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

Dude

I just traded for a Magnemite named "Le Reddit"

Mmd.

EDIT: LMAO I JUST GOT ONE OF MY MAGNEMITES I TRADED EARLIER! XD

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Dude on October 27, 2012, 01:42:55 PMEDIT: LMAO I JUST GOT ONE OF MY MAGNEMITES I TRADED EARLIER! XD
LULZ

Bubbles

Is Magnemite one of those Pokemon that people will trade anything for? I remember I used to farm Aipom in Diamond since for some reason just about everyone was willing to trade a lvl 100 Dialga for a lvl 1 Aipom

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

FSM-Reapr

Dude, I wanted to say that with a funny way. :(

Bubbles

Quote from: Dude on October 27, 2012, 02:35:48 PMNah, I'm just boosting up my join avenue.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/661226-pokemon-black-version-2/64347250
Thats a good idea! Im gonna try it. All my magnemite will be Bubbles :D

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 27, 2012, 04:31:44 PMWoah, think about your blood pressure!

I couldn't stop laughing. XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Renaissance festival was awesome! My skull kid costume was a huge success and I also bought a scroll map of hyrule! Pics as soon as possible!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Happy Teddy Roosevelt's Birthday! The most badass man who ever lived.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!