News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 27, 2012, 10:42:11 PMRenaissance festival was awesome! My skull kid costume was a huge success and I also bought a scroll map of hyrule! Pics as soon as possible!
Hahaha! I can't wait...
to bomb some Dodongos...

Sorry... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

SuperFireKirby

The weather today is soooooooooooo awesome. Sunny, breezy, nice and cool, wonderful! I've gotevery window and door in my house open, A/C can't hope to mimic air this nice!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

Im glad someone'shappy XD Outside is rainy, windy, bleh. Basically its the hurricane but its not supposed to be really bad until tonight. Im worried about that cat outside :(

Mashi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 29, 2012, 09:04:56 AMThe weather today is soooooooooooo awesome. Sunny, breezy, nice and cool, wonderful! I've gotevery window and door in my house open, A/C can't hope to mimic air this nice!
Pretty much this.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 29, 2012, 09:08:00 AMIm glad someone'shappy XD Outside is rainy, windy, bleh. Basically its the hurricane but its not supposed to be really bad until tonight. Im worried about that cat outside :(
Is my weather what the rest of the country experiences whenever Florida gets hurricaned?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

yeah it's hurricane party up in the east coast yeah
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Mashi

[11:58]   fsm   I wanna see a hurricane
[11:58]   fsm   send me pictures
[11:58]   fsm   
[11:59]   Vera   Okay.
[11:59]   Vera   http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/31/a3/df/beautiful-setting.jpg
[11:59]   Vera   Here is the drastic damage caused by the hurricane so far.
[11:59]   fsm   Omg are you all right
[12:00]   fsm   i'm so sorry

FSM-Reapr

Top Gear LIVE!!!!!

Best thing ever and I'm serious

Wrydryn

I got the Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward pre-order bonus! o:

It has a green LED and what not.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Wrydryn on October 29, 2012, 09:50:42 AMI got the Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward pre-order bonus! o:

It has a green LED and what not.

I am so jelly. Pics please.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 29, 2012, 09:48:03 AMTop Gear LIVE!!!!!

Best thing ever and I'm serious
GAHHHHH SOOOOOO JEALOUSSSSSSSSSS

FSM-Reapr

I saw this and I was on a happy mood for the rest of the day. :D

Nebbles

My parents are coming home tomorrow and Halloween is all a-go! Yay!!!!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!