Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Why would you actually buy the guide?

Gamefaqs is better imo.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Dude on November 17, 2012, 06:09:35 PMWhy would you actually buy the guide?

Figuring the game out on your own is better imo.
Fixed.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Kman96

Quote from: Dude on November 17, 2012, 06:09:35 PMWhy would you actually buy the guide?

Gamefaqs is better imo.
I buy the guide for the maps and info. I hardly ever use them for the game, but I just like reading them. Plus, to me, its like I'm reading the game, like now, when I am not in posession of my 3DS...
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Gamefaqs is better imo.
I bought the official guide for Pokemon Ranger because there was a special discount promotion, when it was purchased along with the game. :P Didn't use it much, but it comes in handy sometimes...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BonusPwnage

Today I finished Lord of the Flies. Call me a nerd but that made my day. I don't know if any of you read it or not, so I won't spoil it, but I think you should read it. I think the author did a great job in emphasizing the conflicts between necessity of civilization and rules against the desire of savagery inside all human beings, even children. There's no escape. While the main characters are facing these conflicts between each other, the world around them is fighting in a parallel way. After finished, I felt a little sad, and maybe a little jittery from the intense last few chapters, but I was sad because I had to accept the fact that the theme of the book applies to real life, and that's the kind of world we live in. Even though the book was written years and years ago, it's concepts work their way into society today quite nicely. So that made my day.

SlowPokemon

I do enjoy that book. Everyone else in my grade hated it though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

^THAT'S BECAUSE ITS A BOOK. ANDD ONLE IDEOTS NO HAO TOO REED.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 17, 2012, 08:41:37 PMI do enjoy that book. Everyone else in my grade hated it though.
I do say, it was an interestingly enjoyable book; I even read it twice, along with Animal Farm! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Apparantly the Gone Series is a modern day lord of the Flies.

And maybe we should make a Generic Book topic.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 17, 2012, 08:43:21 PM^THAT'S BECAUSE ITS A BOOK. ANDD ONLE IDEOTS NO HAO TOO REED.
^Tihs.

MasterProX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 17, 2012, 08:41:37 PMI do enjoy that book. Everyone else in my grade hated it though.

Same here.

DrP

Wii U get.

Also,
Return to Ravnica (in French) get.

So much for studying for finals and writing papers.

BonusPwnage

I agree with SocialFox, maybe it'd be a good idea to make a Generic Book section...

SlowPokemon

I made a topic a while ago, but it wasn't very popular. I'll try to find it.

e: http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=2889.msg82117#msg82117
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BonusPwnage

^This post made my day!