News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 23, 2012, 09:00:11 PMHaha yeah slows right. I usually just remember them from the order they came out, but since I got started with Hoenn games the earlier ones are a bit foggy. I think having Houndour in Pokemon Colosseum was what messed me up, since 90% of my favorite Pokemon are from Hoenn and Houndoom is one of them
G2 Pokemon in G3 is what messed me up, since I had only played the G1 games before G3.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Ah yeah, I always thought Wobbuffet was a Gen I Pokemon for the longest time, most likely because Jessie had one.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 24, 2012, 06:51:28 AMAh yeah, I always thought Wobbuffet was a Gen I Pokemon for the longest time, most likely because Jessie had one.
I keep thinking that Wynaut is G2. :S
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Saria posted after forever.  Yaaay.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on November 24, 2012, 08:59:25 PMSaria posted after forever.  Yaaay.

Pretty much this. I was hoping she would, her birthday's coming up too. :)

Saria

Omgomgomg I was looking at my new replies to my posts and I saw that Mashi posted. I was thinking, "Zomg this post better be about me coming back," and it is! Yesss.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 24, 2012, 09:00:55 PMPretty much this. I was hoping she would, her birthday's coming up too. :)
Nahh Imma go soon. I only came here to talk to Bubbles, talk about Ryan Higa and the apocalypse. There's always drama when I'm on this forum.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Saria on November 24, 2012, 09:02:39 PMThere's always drama when I'm on this forum.
DRAMA? WHAT DO YOU MEAN DRAMA? ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT? YOU JERK! I HATE YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE!

I'M SORRY I SAID THOSE THINGS. BUT THAT WAS SO LONG AGO. CAN WE JUST FORGET ABOUT ALL THOSE WORDS AND JUNK THAT WERE SAID? TAKE ME BACK BABY. I PROMISE I'LL NEVER BE FAT AGAIN. only for you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 24, 2012, 09:08:05 PMDRAMA? WHAT DO YOU MEAN DRAMA? ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT? YOU JERK! I HATE YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE!

I'M SORRY I SAID THOSE THINGS. BUT THAT WAS SO LONG AGO. CAN WE JUST FORGET ABOUT ALL THOSE WORDS AND JUNK THAT WERE SAID? TAKE ME BACK BABY. I PROMISE I'LL NEVER BE FAT AGAIN. only for you.
LET ME ASK YOU; ARE YOU DA OATMEAL? HUMOR IS ALMOST THE SAME. ALSO, YOU'RE POSTING IN EVERY TOPIC I'M GOING TO IN CAPS. AND I LIKE IT.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

I AM DEFINITELY NOT STALKING YOU. THAT WOULD BE ABSURD. PREPOSTEROUS. OUTRAGEOUS. CORRECT. NEVER MIND THAT LAST ONE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE INTO THAT KIND OF THING.

blueflower999

I finally found my Gamecube copy of Pikmin 2! I've been looking for that for half a year now XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

OmG, nintendo camecube. Super smash bros brawl for that was amazing!

Olimar12345

^melee, not brawl. And @ blueflower: Just in time! Pikmin 3 is just around the corner!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

^one reason I bought a Wii U