News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on December 22, 2012, 06:36:16 PMWatched 'The Hobbit' today with Mashi and Saria. It was awesome XDDDD

Also we saw the holiday things they had in Midtown.

Yus. That was teh best movie evar!!! The guy who played Bilbo is a really good actor. I bought a huge bucket of popcorn. Mashi loved that popcorn so much he grabbed handfuls of it throughout the movie and he also watched the movie in 6D!!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Bubbles

So I just finished making this papercraft Spirit Train for my grandpa for christmas. He's obsessed with trains, so I thought this would be cute. Ill try to take pictures tomorrow before I give it to him, though I didnt make the cannon or the freight car since I didnt have enough time

the_last_sheikah

http://boxcar2d.com/
Just play it, it's funny for no reason.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MoboMoga

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 23, 2012, 08:36:28 PMhttp://boxcar2d.com/
Just play it, it's funny for no reason.

ok that was the weirdest game I've ever played o.o
the cars were deformed and my list was full of scores that were 0.1's.

SuperFireKirby

Yet another great night. Went bowling, ate pizza, did some stuff, went in a hotel under construction and went on the roof(the view was fantastic), listened to some fucking awful music(does Justin Bieber and christmas album tell you enough?), listened to some pretty great music, did some other stuff.

Some of that stuff is causing me to type poorly, as I have just learned.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

This christmas was seriously lacking in Pokemon, but I did get the Unwound Future and the Last Specter games :D Also the DVD of Howl's Moving Castle along with the screenplay/concept art/other stuff about it book

SuperFireKirby

Wow, and it's not even Christmas yet.

So far I've gotten a toasty hat.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

That was charistmas, I open presents early. Though tomorrow I open even more!

/spoiled

SlowPokemon

The Art of HMC? It's a really cool book isn't it? I have it too.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

I think so. I cant look at it right now (my cat is lying on me :P) but its a thick hardcover white book with the castle on the front, and its filled with the storyboard art sketches. And yeah its really cool :D

Dude

blueflower999

Rainbow Dash shirt get!  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

EFitTrainr

I got Professor Layton Plushies today and tomorrow I'm getting a Link figma and a Wii U!
I like food.

Yugi

TODAY IS DECEMBER 25th for me.

Doctor Who shirt and the new diary of a wimpy kid book.

Also a printer cartlidge but that's superflous I guess.