News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

With my newly acquired $60 in amazon gift cards, I will be ordering the first season of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya as well as the Disappearance movie which I have not yet seen. I'm gonna get the four separate sets since that's about half as much as the box set.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 25, 2012, 01:30:37 PMAwesome! What kind?
I will tell you as soon as I get back to my dad's house. I don't believe it's a well-known brand. Has an F tiger.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Mashi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 26, 2012, 12:00:49 PMWith my newly acquired $60 in amazon gift cards, I will be ordering the first season of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya as well as the Disappearance movie which I have not yet seen. I'm gonna get the four separate sets since that's about half as much as the box set.
A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yugi

Quote from: Mashi on December 26, 2012, 05:56:09 PMA++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This entire forum really likes Melancony doesn't it.

Might get around to watching it. Sometime.

Bubbles

I watched the first two episodes, and I hope it gets better than that (which I heard it does)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on December 26, 2012, 05:56:09 PMA++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's just hard to not love that show. It's weird and not much happens, but it's like "I dare you not to love us." You can't not love Kyon and Haruhi and Nagato and Koizumi and Asahina and...

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 26, 2012, 06:02:16 PMIt's just hard to not love that show. It's weird and not much happens, but it's like "I dare you not to love us." You can't not love Kyon and Haruhi and Nagato and Koizumi and Asahina and...
Have you watched an anime/read a manga called Bleach, it's pretty good and has really good characters.

Dude

Quote from: SocialFox on December 26, 2012, 05:58:32 PMMelancony
haha.

I like to eat melancony dogs

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 26, 2012, 12:00:49 PMWith my newly acquired $60 in amazon gift cards, I will be ordering the first season of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya as well as the Disappearance movie which I have not yet seen. I'm gonna get the four separate sets since that's about half as much as the box set.

OMG
The movie. You'll love it. It's soooo good <3 I need to watch it again now =P

I received 2 games this Christmas. I won't have time to play them because I already have a bunch of games to finish QQ
First World Problem. Those are games I wanted but couldn't afford so it's k. I had a wonderful Christmas, hope you guys had fun as well.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on December 26, 2012, 07:21:12 PMI received 2 games this Christmas. I won't have time to play them because I already have a bunch of games to finish QQ
First World Problem. Those are games I wanted but couldn't afford so it's k. I had a wonderful Christmas, hope you guys had fun as well.

Haha I knew you'd say first world problem before I read up to that sentence :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

Guys, I love you because you love Melancholy. <3 It seriously makes me feel good inside. :D

Bubbles you have to watch all the episodes while I'm still here, it's so gooooooooooood!

Bubbles

But the entire show so far is following the same pattern

Kyon complaining about Haruhi
Haruhi going overboard
boobs
Aliens???
boobs
Start from top

FSM-Reapr

It will change! (a little)

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 27, 2012, 08:23:26 AMBut the entire show so far is following the same pattern

Haruhi going overboard
boobs
Aliens???
boobs
Start from top
I'm in
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Don't get too excited. There are practically no boobs. It's not a disgusting fanservicey show.