News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 27, 2012, 09:39:20 AMDon't get too excited. There are practically no boobs. It's not a disgusting fanservicey show.
That's what people have told me about every anime they've tried to get me to watch, and how wrong they always are.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

It's no where near as bad as HOTD. Haruhi is amazing, and the fan service part of it actually contributes to the plot and isn't just randomly there.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

the_last_sheikah

Just had the best evening ever, of all time.  RvB reference aside, I spent around five hours sitting on the couch with my best girl friend(not dating, but we do both like each other) watching movies, cuddling, and just talking about anything/everything.  Best night ever.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

So according to one of my friends (who is literally friends with everyone, shes just that nice), all of the "popular" girls who are snotty, rich, bratty, etc. and are always complaining about other people (its even worse because they're private schoolers) think I'm wonderful and funny (funny? Where did that come from? I dont even try to be...:P). This is such a difference from my old school, where I was kind of an outcast. Of course I'd never hang out with them for reasons mentioned above, but hey, I'm not complaining 8)

Kman96

Sheikah made my day because he knows of Strong Bad, as well as Homestarrunner.com:

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 25, 2012, 12:41:40 PMMy Krookodile in White version is named Trogdor.
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

Homestarrunner.net! It's dot com!
I like food.

FSM-Reapr

Saria finally decided to forgive me! :D

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 28, 2012, 04:21:58 PMSaria finally decided to forgive me! :D
Nah, I unforgive you. I'll never ever forgive you! :)
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

FSM-Reapr

Roz just basically made my year! :3 <3

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

THE ORIGINAL PACMAN IS ON THE NINTENDO E-SHOP. I AM HAPPY NOW.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 29, 2012, 12:49:43 PMTHE ORIGINAL PACMAN IS ON THE NINTENDO E-SHOP. I AM HAPPY NOW.
Wait what... it is!?!? It is a 3D Classic? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

It's actually just virtual console and not a 3d classic but still

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 29, 2012, 12:52:40 PMIt's actually just virtual console and not a 3d classic but still
That was a joke between my brother and I: 3D Classics Pacman!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber