News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 29, 2012, 12:49:43 PMTHE ORIGINAL PACMAN IS ON THE NINTENDO E-SHOP. I AM HAPPY NOW.

It's been on there for a year and a half XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Just discovered my interview about the Fiscal Cliff was used in a newspaper article in my school paper which was then picked up by the OC Register and the San Diego Tribune.

Pretty Cool!

BonusPwnage

Quote from: DrP on December 30, 2012, 12:14:02 AMJust discovered my interview about the Fiscal Cliff was used in a newspaper article in my school paper which was then picked up by the OC Register and the San Diego Tribune.

Pretty Cool!
Pretty cool? I think that's incredible! Excellent job, you should feel proud of yourself.

blueflower999

Slow has just become the first NSM member to have over 9000 posts  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

He was also the first to have over 5000 posts.
And 6000 posts.
And 7000 posts.
And 8000 posts.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BonusPwnage

Oh, gee? I wonder who's going to be the first member to get to 10,000 posts! Oh wait, that's also Slow.

Saria

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 31, 2012, 09:16:17 AMHe was also the first to have over 5000 posts.
And 6000 posts.
And 7000 posts.
And 8000 posts.
And now he has OVER 9000.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Yugi

Quote from: BonusPwnage on December 31, 2012, 09:51:14 AMOh, gee? I wonder who's going to be the first member to get to 10,000 posts! Oh wait, that's also Slow.
Slow has 10 000 posts, if you count posts in forum games.

Bubbles

I might be starting to foster puppies in a few weeks :D Im so excited. They told us that if we get puppies we have to get multiple ones so they dont get lonely. Oh darn ::)

BonusPwnage

Quote from: SocialFox on December 31, 2012, 02:14:41 PMSlow has 10 000 posts, if you count posts in forum games.
I know, but I wasn't counting game posts. It seems to me that you've had a bad attitude, lately...
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 31, 2012, 02:16:52 PMI might be starting to foster puppies in a few weeks :D Im so excited. They told us that if we get puppies we have to get multiple ones so they dont get lonely. Oh darn ::)
Goodness, that's so exciting! I wish you the best of luck in fulfilling your new responsibilities!

Zunawe

Quote from: BonusPwnage on December 31, 2012, 06:45:00 PMI know, but I wasn't counting game posts. It seems to me that you've had a bad attitude, lately...
I saw nothing but a statement of fact. If anything, it was supposed to be humorous. I don't know why so many people seem to have a problem with SocialFox.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

You guys are being idiots about....everything(not you Zunawe...or Bubbles). Seriously, if I see one more person getting pissy over a joke/humorous comment/something not bad at all, I'm going to kill this adorable kitten.

Don't make me kill this adorable kitten by being reasonable and not being jerks.(Seriously, this kitten is sooooo friggin adorable and has perty much made my day)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

I wouldnt keep that promise because you know that kitten will be dead within 24 hours

Yugi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 31, 2012, 11:51:53 PMYou guys are being idiots about....everything(not you Zunawe...or Bubbles).
What about meeeeee.

Jub3r7

Currently, you are setting yourself up to be called an idiot, and that's not something you should be doing!!!!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]