News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I really want a minccino plush but whoever I go to target all they have are Munna and the occasional gen v starter

Nobody loves Munna apparently :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

I have 2 Minccino plushes :D

Try Toys R Us. They always have 20 Munna and 1 Minccino

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 02, 2013, 01:56:43 PMI have 2 Minccino plushes :D
Showoff... :(

*cries in a dark corner*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 02, 2013, 01:56:43 PMI have 2 Minccino plushes :D

Try Toys R Us. They always have 20 Munna and 1 Minccino
I currently have:
1 Charmander that looks like this, but slightly used (the flame tail isn't as soft as it looks):

And 1 Snivy, that looks like this:

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 02, 2013, 01:53:57 PMI really want a minccino plush but whoever I go to target all they have are Munna and the occasional gen v starter

Nobody loves Munna apparently :(
I know...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

WADDLE COME ON TINYCHAT AND BROADCAST AGAIN

And I've been collecting them for a really long time, so I've got a bunch. My mom keeps trying to throw them out though. You have no idea how scary it is to find your Psyduck in the trashcan

Waddle Bro

But I'm on my 3DS! D:

Thanks to a little mistake with some fireworks ::) I can't get to my laptop this late... :(

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 02, 2013, 02:07:22 PMMy mom keeps trying to throw them out though. You have no idea how scary it is to find your Psyduck in the trashcan
They just don't understand. :'(

But, yes, to a lesser extent, I do know (except it's not that drastic...).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

About the number of pokemon plushies I have...

snivy, oshawott, tepig, turtwig, zorua, wobbuffet, pidove, lucario, munchlax and maybe a smaller pikachu one somewhere?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

You're a Grimer now, I love Grimer.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 02, 2013, 02:23:39 PMAbout the number of pokemon plushies I have...

snivy, oshawott, tepig, turtwig, zorua, wobbuffet, pidove, lucario, and maybe a smaller pikachu one somewhere?

Really? Now I feel like a snob :(

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 02, 2013, 03:00:15 PMYou're a Grimer now, I love Grimer.
OK, yes, Jub's avatar is cool. But do people REALLY have to comment on it this many times? XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

I think it's mostly slowpokemon!!!! And apparently he has to derail every topic about my avatar, and I'm slightly amused by it!!!

Anyways, you aren't a snob, bubbles! I just have a lot of plushies and spent all of my vacation money when I went to nintendo world last time on lucario, wobuffet, pidove, and zorua!
I got munchlax at the official Pokemon tournament thing sold by some random bystander since no actual things were being sold.
I've had turtwig for the longest and gen v starters were obtained back when they were doing all those mall promotions?

Oh yeah, I forgot to put munchlax in the original post. D:

Bubbles

No, I feel like a snob because I just counted and I have 51 plushies

Jub3r7

I will have that many one day too

and btw you should send me some

Bubbles

Seriously try ebay. I get them for <$4, and the really old ones are like 10 or something. I saw a Halloween Umbreon for only $8, and I thought those were rare since everywhere else theyre 20 or more

EDIT: Oh but 90% of them are from China and they smell weird, so I recommend washing them first XD