News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Quote from: Nebbles on January 20, 2013, 12:50:19 PMI got an oversized Pikachu sweater from my sister as a birthday present!! :D

Awesome! Also I think I forgot to say Happy Birthday. D: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEBBLES <3

Nebbles

Thanks ETF <3

I'll have pictures up later :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

My Grandpa just offered to pay me $5,000 to fund my trip to Italy this summer. I don't know what to say. I love him so much.
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

I just figured out that if you click the little "New" icon next to the topic name it takes you directly to the first post in the topic that you haven't seen. *Mind explodes.*
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

FACEPALM

YOU HAVE BEEN HERE THAT LONG AND HAVE NOT KNOWN THAT

WHAT
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 20, 2013, 05:02:31 PMFACEPALM

YOU HAVE BEEN HERE THAT LONG AND HAVE NOT KNOWN THAT

WHAT
I've seen the icon before, but I didn't know that it did anything else...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Oh wow. Leave it to Zunawe to teach me a new thing about the forums.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 20, 2013, 06:14:18 PMOh wow. Leave it to Zunawe to teach me a new thing about the forums.
Well, all I can say is:
Spheal with it.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Did none of you know that?! I wonder if you guys don't use the "new replies to your posts" page too

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 20, 2013, 06:37:21 PMDid none of you know that?! I wonder if you guys don't use the "new replies to your posts" page too
I do, but I just haven't clicked on the "New" icon yet... since there's another way to get to newer posts...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on January 20, 2013, 08:55:20 PMEveryone who came and watched me eat dinner shirtless should post this in their signature ;)

That includes Bubbles, Slow, SocialFox,  and Dude ;) ;)

Zunawe

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 20, 2013, 06:37:21 PMDid none of you know that?! I wonder if you guys don't use the "new replies to your posts" page too
I always went to the last page of the topic and went back if I needed. It never occurred to me that the icon was any more than a flag.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Pit0010

Quote from: Zunawe on January 20, 2013, 04:52:29 PMI just figured out that if you click the little "New" icon next to the topic name it takes you directly to the first post in the topic that you haven't seen. *Mind explodes.*
D: I LEARNT SOMETHING NEW TODAY!! XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Waddle Bro