News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Kefka's signature link to Amazon <3

ETFROXX

My math class is cancelled today. <3

Toby

Got 2 creme eggs today <3 ^-^

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

I gave the link to this person I know and he jumped from joy. :3

Waddle Bro

double post haters gunna hate

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2013/01/24/giant-hadouken-fired-over-kanto-region-internet-sky-gazers-track-it/

oh gawd we need rayquaza somebody go fetch him from the sky tower

Kman96

Y'all remember how I was interning in the governor's office this week in Juneau, the capitol of Alaska?

Well get this:

So I walked into my office area, and after a bunch of introductions to mostly everyone in the office, I received SOO many compliments on the red suitcoat I was wearing- even the Governor appraised me on it!

And here's the best part: I bought it for $7.99.

At Value Village. I know, RIGHT?!?

I felt super special. and the madness shall continue, as I sit here, waiting to walk to my workstation again and restart the process. I am having such a great time down here.

Leggo.
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

I am now a fan of iCloud.

I was retarded this morning and tried to reset my iPhone while it was updating. Little did I know that my last backup on my computer was from December 2011 :( But then iCloud had a backup from just 30 minutes before I screwed things up! ;D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

EFitTrainr

Quote from: Kman96 on January 29, 2013, 08:55:10 AMY'all remember how I was interning in the governor's office this week in Juneau, the capitol of Alaska?

Well get this:

So I walked into my office area, and after a bunch of introductions to mostly everyone in the office, I received SOO many compliments on the red suitcoat I was wearing- even the Governor appraised me on it!

And here's the best part: I bought it for $7.99.

At Value Village. I know, RIGHT?!?

I felt super special. and the madness shall continue, as I sit here, waiting to walk to my workstation again and restart the process. I am having such a great time down here.

Leggo.
come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
I like food.

spitllama

Quote from: Kman96 on January 29, 2013, 08:55:10 AMeven the Governor appraised me on it!

How much did he think it was worth?
Submissions Page

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on January 29, 2013, 04:04:31 PMHow much did he think it was worth?
Ok, so maybe "appraised" wasn't the right word. Maybe just "praised."
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

:P

Regardless, that's pretty cool. Do you have pics of the suitcoat?
Submissions Page

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on January 29, 2013, 04:37:33 PM:P

Regardless, that's pretty cool. Do you have pics of the suitcoat?
Yeah, but I wouldn't w able to upload them until I get home, I don't think. So just settle down, guys :P
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

why didn't you show the governor your badass pikachu hat

Kman96

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 29, 2013, 04:47:19 PMwhy didn't you show the governor your badass pikachu hat
Because I was too busy being a badass sir with my Top hat.
Party Hard!
[close]