News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 30, 2013, 06:21:27 PM...I assume I'll understand the joke in due time.

Well, the name of the town is Monte d'Or, and she put Kman's name in it. That's all.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 30, 2013, 06:26:16 PMYES

I wish the whole game was of Froshel though. Hes adorable

"Chivalry is dead, you know."
"I like to think it's just...hibernating"

That cutscene with Hershel, Randall, and Angela walking out of school is one of my favorites in the entire game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

I know but at the exact time it started my mom dropped a puppy on me, covering my face and filling my ears with nothing but little puppy sounds, so I kinda missed alot of it. I saw the adorableness with Hershel and Randall though

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 30, 2013, 06:07:19 PMKMAN KMAN KMAN

Kman is the Masked Gentleman of Monte n'Or :D
Oh my god.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

A question from my physics homework:
QuotePam has a mass of 43.0 kg and she is at rest on smooth, level, frictionless ice. Pam straps on a rocket pack. The rocket supplies a constant force for 17.0 m and Pam acquires a speed of 54.0 m/s.

Just the sheer ridiculousness of this question has mmd.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Waddle Bro

I fail too see the question.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 31, 2013, 12:38:24 PMI fail too see the question.
Hmmm, you're right; that's just a statement. O_o
It's probably part of a question, though...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 31, 2013, 12:38:24 PMI fail too see the question.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 31, 2013, 12:53:04 PMIt's probably part of a question, though...

Yeah, this was just the data part, I forget that nowhere else actually uses webassign.  I had to find the magnitude of the force and final kinetic energy.  It was easy, but just the fact that the question involved a rocket pack on ice made me laugh.  But now, because I've had to explain it, it's not funny anymore.  Thanks.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Sheikah, rule of the thumb:
Never explain jokes.

Also I received Ruto's letter.
I love her. <3

blueflower999

You're watching the Family Learning Channel! And now, angry ticks fire out of my nipples!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 31, 2013, 05:26:40 PMwhy is everyone suddenly raving about your personal messages

are you sending people naked pictures or something
...;)

ilu Slow <3
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

you better not be >:( you sad they were for me only !!

FSM-Reapr

you mean youve been accepting naked pictographs from someone else that isn't me???

thats it this relationship is over

Bubbles

oops i forgot you too that makes 3

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.