News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Oh btw MM, we have a new spoiler button, which would be perfect for that kind of thing. Some people, like myself, are trying to go into Gen 6 without knowing anything.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MassiveMayhem

Oh, how long have we had that?
Alright I'll fix that right now.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

EFitTrainr

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

DOCTOR.

WHO.

MOVIE.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I like food.

MassiveMayhem

Speaking of cool movies, Portal movie in development.

Quote from: shadowkirby on February 11, 2013, 08:45:52 PMAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Dudeman

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on February 11, 2013, 08:49:29 PMSpeaking of cool movies, Portal movie in development.
WHY DID I NEVER HEAR ABOUT THIS
Source plz?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

It's in the early dev stages (i.e; the idea stage.)
If it happens, J.J. Abrams will direct it.
I like food.

MaestroUGC

Yeah...

I bet 50 Monies that the idea won't escape development hell.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dudeman

Quote from: shadowkirby on February 11, 2013, 08:56:21 PMIf it happens, J.J. Abrams will direct it.
Okay, now it has to happen or else I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE AGAIN
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on February 11, 2013, 08:25:04 PMReally thought that was a Victini evolution for the first ~5 seconds
Glad to see I'm not the only one... :P

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 11, 2013, 08:28:16 PMNah, I'm thinking flying. It seems to ahve the same colors as Skyla, right?

EDIT: Yup, just checked. Also its got those wispy things that would...idk.. flutter?
Uh, no... Skyla is wearing mostly blue... :P The... thing... on the other hand, barely has any blue; the other colors are completely different shades... I doubt that it's flying; it doesn't look much like a flying type at all...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Clanker37

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 11, 2013, 09:19:02 PMUh, no... Skyla is wearing mostly blue... :P The... thing... on the other hand, barely has any blue; the other colors are completely different shades... I doubt that it's flying; it doesn't look much like a flying type at all...
I believe that Bubbles is referring to the blue tips on the Suicune-like tail things it has. Also Skyla's hair is kinda the deeper shade of redish brown. But apart from that... Yeah.

Clanker37

Double Post because I can.

I took some of you guys' arrangements to my piano teacher today, so that I could pick one for my extra list when I do my exam, and my god. It's one thing listening to it being played as a MIDI, it's a whole other story when it's played by a professional musician on a real piano.

spitllama

Which ones did you bring her?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Quote from: Clanker37 on February 12, 2013, 02:37:30 AMmy god. It's one thing listening to it being played as a MIDI, it's a whole other story when it's played by a professional musician on a real piano.

Mah sig, ba-dum, tsh!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Olimar12345

It's like an "I told you so " moment. Where's Blueflower? xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!