News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

MaestroUGC

MaestroUGC

(What game are we playing?)
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

I was just lying on the floor under a big, poofy blanket (like an oversized down comforter) when my dog walked up. I realized I was lying in her favorite spot, so as any normal person would do I told her flat out that I wasnt getting up so she could lie down.

Now what I wasnt thinking at this point was that the only part of me visible was my head, and that she was a dog. So, logically for my dog, oh theres a talking head her body must be someone else ill just lie down on this really fluffy blanket here.

Did I meantion my dog is 160 pounds? No? Well, she mistook the fluffy blanket with me under it to just an ordinary fluffy blanket, and laid down right on top of me, squishing me to the ground. As if that wasnt enough, she also had to SIT on my FACE, meaning I couldn't yell at her without getting a faceful of dog butt.

She wouldnt get up for anything until there was a loud scary popping noise from somewhere in the house, causing her to jump. Remember her back feet were on my neck.

This was such a ridiculous thing that despite it being painful it completely made my day XDD

spitllama

Hahaha that's the best xD What breed of dog is she?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

A Golden Retriever. Shes really smart, except when shes not XD

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 14, 2013, 08:56:13 PMA Golden Retriever. Shes really smart, except when shes not XD
Eh... it seems as if dogs are becoming just like many humans nowadays (especially if you look at the Darwin Awards)... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Clanker37

I have to study a graphic novel in English. Guess who picked the Ocarina of Time Manga  8)

JDMEK5

Quote from: Clanker37 on February 15, 2013, 07:44:45 AMI have to study a graphic novel in English. Guess who picked the Ocarina of Time Manga  8)
Yeah buddy! (Said in that funny way that my band teacher does)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bubbles

Everyone, Kman and have officially scheduled our wedding for June 18th, 2013 in Fairbanks Alaska!

I probably should've told him before posting this but eh

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 15, 2013, 12:21:34 PMEveryone, Kman and have officially scheduled our wedding for June 18th, 2013 in Fairbanks Alaska!

I probably should've told him before posting this but eh
Whenever folks in this community talk about either being/getting married to someone else here I always have a hard time distinguishing whether they're serious or not.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Bubbles

Well I doubt anyone's had such a specific date and place before ::)

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 15, 2013, 12:24:41 PMWell I doubt anyone's had such a specific date and place before ::)
Sorry, that still doesn't clear it up for me...

My Arrangements