News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

EFitTrainr

Her DS and Wii are broken, though, and she doesn't have time for games anymore. So I get free games!
I like food.

SlowPokemon

Did you get Luigi's mansion?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

My english class got cancelled because my teacher drove into a ditch. :3

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

My aunt said she really wants to take me to Tokyo when I graduate high school :D

Waddle Bro

I have a deal with my sister that when I'm a secondary school graduate, she'll buy me a trip to NYC. But what she doesn't know is that I have no intentions to come back.

Also I had an English test today. Nailed it.

SlowPokemon

what the hell XD

I friended Nana1Popo2 on facebook and he somehow knows a girl I'm friends with at school even though he lives halfway across the country XDDD wtf small world
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 11, 2013, 02:55:25 PMwhat the hell XD

I friended Nana1Popo2 on facebook and he somehow knows a girl I'm friends with at school even though he lives halfway across the country XDDD wtf small world
Spoiler
[close]
I am sorry; it must be done.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 11, 2013, 02:55:25 PMwhat the hell XD

Omg that's awesome xD

Also someone in my lab returned my calculator that went missing after my last biochemistry exam! He was absent for 2 weeks so he only did it today. I had also left my pencil and eraser behind hahaha. Yay!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Ruto on April 11, 2013, 10:45:38 PMOmg that's awesome xD

Also someone in my lab returned my calculator that went missing after my last biochemistry exam! He was absent for 2 weeks so he only did it today. I had also left my pencil and eraser behind hahaha. Yay!
Huh, that's weird.
Yesterday someone returned my TI-84 calculator. It had been missing for a year and a half. He says he just found it lying around. But I know he's lying and he must die. At any rate, I got it back, so I'm content.

Bubbles

I just found out that my least favorite teacher is leaving the school. This means that I can actually take Zoology like I wanted to, since she was the teacher and there was no way in hell I was having her again for another class

also YEAH TOKYOalmostCONFIRMED FOR 2016

ETFROXX

My boyfriend gets off work soon. :3

SuperFireKirby

I wish my boyfriend got off work soon....

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

I wish I had a boyfriend. :(

But uh. I ordered the wig for my Suicune cosplay!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel