News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 22, 2013, 08:33:36 PMJust played a gig with Grammy award winning arranger and jazz pianist, Mr. Bill Cunliffe! What a performance! Totally made my da-we-Year!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that's so cool!

Olimar12345

I got a picture with him too. I'll post that with some recordings of the event when I get to a computer. :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Alec and I had the most fantastic hilarious AWKWARD phone conversation today. Like I can't even explain how weird it was
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MasterProX

I get to miss school all day Thursday because I have two orchestra performances.

That means no Spanish test for me.

...yay.

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 23, 2013, 02:53:59 PMAlec and I had the most fantastic hilarious AWKWARD phone conversation today. Like I can't even explain how weird it was

Call me sometime! :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

No, call me. Winky emoticon.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

I had a chemistry test today. Owned that bitch.

Also I got a 10- from my English test(116p/120p). I will now go to a corner to think about what I did. ._.

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 23, 2013, 02:53:59 PMAlec and I had the most fantastic hilarious AWKWARD phone conversation today. Like I can't even explain how weird it was
Oh lawdy.
It was fantastic. Two whole minutes of awkwardness.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 25, 2013, 07:25:51 AMI usually keep my shit in the Finder.

Spoiler
[close]

FSM, my entire day has been absolutely terrible, but this just made it 9001 times better :D <3333333

FSM-Reapr

its ooover nine thousaaaaaaaand

<3 you too and your awsm art skillz

SuperFireKirby

wiat, DID YOU DRAW DAT BOBBLES? O:

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

http://bustygirlcomics.com/

Finally a comic I can relate to! Yes I know it hasn't been updated in a while.