Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I found out that my scarf can be worn as a very soft dress

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 05, 2013, 10:44:41 AMI found out that my scarf can be worn as a very soft dress

YOU'RE A CINCCINO?!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Guys I just wish all of you on NSM could experience Alaska the way we get to. Being on a road trip really let's you experience the beauty of where you are. Today is Alaska's first good-weather May day (its been snowing almost nonstop for weeks, like wtf) and today is just so beautiful its crazy.

Y'all are gonna be so jealous of Bubbles when she gets to come up here this summer!
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Everything is going well in the world of hockey.

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on May 05, 2013, 02:49:09 PMGuys I just wish all of you on NSM could experience Alaska the way we get to. Being on a road trip really let's you experience the beauty of where you are. Today is Alaska's first good-weather May day (its been snowing almost nonstop for weeks, like wtf) and today is just so beautiful its crazy.

Y'all are gonna be so jealous of Bubbles when she gets to come up here this summer!
Everyone always talks about how beautiful Alaska is but I'll probably be too distracted to notice :P

Bubbles

I got my drawing tablet and its sitting right next to me *hyperventilating*

Also when I was getting on the bus today, the guy in front of me looked back, stopped walking, and put out his arms in an "after you" kind of way. I forgot that men can actually be chivalrous sometimes, and that completely made my day. take notes guys

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 06, 2013, 03:08:18 PMI forgot that men can actually be chivalrous sometimes, and that completely made my day. take notes guys
Bubbles, oh Bubbles! Not all of us are mindless cavemen (at least, I hope)!! D:
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Blueflower finished 999 and said it was a "wonderful game."

Not that there was ever any doubt in my mind he'd like it :D

spitllama

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 06, 2013, 03:08:18 PMtake notes guys

Funny story about that. In Portland last summer I held open the door for a woman behind me, probably in her mid 20s, and she said "Fuck you, I can hold open my own door."

Obviously radical feminist.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2013, 04:49:08 PMBlueflower finished 999 and said it was a "wonderful game."

Not that there was ever any doubt in my mind he'd like it :D
This should probably be in a spoiler tag
What ending did he get?
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: spitllama on May 06, 2013, 06:15:44 PMObviously radical feminist.

She probably just had a bad day >__> Don't think being a feminist has anything to do with that kind of thing.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bubbles

I dont know if its being feminist or just a complete bitch, but one teacher in my school yells at guys when they hold the door since "she can open it herself" but when they dont open it for her "why arent you being a gentleman how rude". Plus my entire school is basically doors since we travel from building to building so its considered rude to not hold the door for someone, regardless of who they are

So yeah probably just a bitch. She is a huge feminist also though

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Yugi on May 06, 2013, 06:20:24 PM
This should probably be in a spoiler tag
What ending did he get?
[close]

You haven't finished the game unless you get all the endings....

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

I think Ruto just wants it to be clear that there's a clear distinction between a feminist and a radical.  Automatically stereotyping someone as a radical feminist creates a negative connotation for the modern day feminist movement which already has an undeserving low reputation.

Not to say that's what you intended, of course, spitllama, since you're definitely one of the most intelligent people here.  But we need to make sure that those easily prone to generalising don't make that mistake!!!