News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Holy shiz FSM. It sounds like you had a pretty beautiful night.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

That's how you spend a birthday.

AWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

SFK come here now so we can redo all this with you

Roz~

So this is the 4th time I'm moving this year. Hopefully the last one too, it's annoying to pack your stuff then unpack it, then repack it because you're moving again... Ugh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Quote from: Roz~ on May 18, 2013, 09:12:53 PMSo this is the 4th time I'm moving this year. Hopefully the last one too, it's annoying to pack your stuff then unpack it, then repack it because you're moving again... Ugh.
wrong thread?

SuperFireKirby

So....birthday. Yeh, that was fun. Not gonna divulge in most of the night since it was pretty....yeah. Started off with bowling. Was in one of the shadiest clubs in the shadiest part of Tampa(Ybor City) somewhere in the middle. Ended with me back home dead tired, but not too tired to watch the Doctor Who season finale, and then get on the internet to see reactions to it.

But god damn. What a night.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Woooow I forgot to congratulate you. Sorry, SFK!

Happy birthdaaaaay!!! Look I even made you a little something!!!

(okay bubbles did it for me but who cares)

Ricky

I'm not sure if it made my day or whatever but it was interesting nevertheless: So at my house there's a thing on which you hang clothes to dry outside (forgot what it's called both in Swedish and English) and yesterday when I was hanging clothes I realised that the thing was making flute-like sounds as the wind was blowing. The reason is that it got holes which can be used to raise or lower it. Anyways, then I've kinda got an idea that it would be cool to write a piece called "Song of Winds" for ocarina, recorder and possibly some woodwind instruments. I haven't composed any piece yet but I've recently started to work on composing based on improvisations. So maybe down the road when I get more fluent at composing.

The Deku Trombonist

OMGOMG!! I saw Christian Lindberg in concert last night  :D :D

Nebbles

Quote from: Ricky on May 19, 2013, 03:10:12 AMI'm not sure if it made my day or whatever but it was interesting nevertheless: So at my house there's a thing on which you hang clothes to dry outside (forgot what it's called both in Swedish and English) and yesterday when I was hanging clothes I realised that the thing was making flute-like sounds as the wind was blowing. The reason is that it got holes which can be used to raise or lower it. Anyways, then I've kinda got an idea that it would be cool to write a piece called "Song of Winds" for ocarina, recorder and possibly some woodwind instruments. I haven't composed any piece yet but I've recently started to work on composing based on improvisations. So maybe down the road when I get more fluent at composing.

There's actually something similar to that in Minish Cap. You use an Ocarina of Winds to teleport around late game... maybe that tune could inspire ideas?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on May 19, 2013, 04:15:05 PMOMGOMG!! I saw Christian Lindberg in concert last night  :D :D

Lucky! What was the program?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on May 19, 2013, 04:15:05 PMOMGOMG!! I saw Christian Lindberg in concert last night  :D :D

That's pretty awesome, especially for you trombonist peoples.  Where was it?

The Deku Trombonist

Leopold Mozart's alto concerto, Waves of Wollongong by Lindberg (concerto for 9 bones and orchestra) and he conducted Sibelius 2.

It was in Melbourne  :)

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 19, 2013, 01:13:47 AMWoooow I forgot to congratulate you. Sorry, SFK!

Happy birthdaaaaay!!! Look I even made you a little something!!!
[image]
fsm youre a wonderful artist