News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 21, 2013, 06:17:26 AMOne of our vocab words for our last english test is FRIVOLOUS.

School year made

excellent
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 21, 2013, 04:49:12 PMexcellent
they waited it out, too. Just got the list yesterday, and our test is tomorrow...on the last day. Lol
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

I got a 100 on my Biology test and asjdkfl; this is the first 100 of anyone in the whole course the entire year. It brought my grade up literally 7 points, which goes to show how flawed her grading system is

Nebbles

My Ness cosplay is complete! Hoorah!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

ETFROXX

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 21, 2013, 04:35:19 PMdouble post so etf can have a spotlight.

Why the black line? XD

It's a duplex. The part of the house to the right of the black line is where I'll be living.

K-NiGhT

Oh, I see now that the line was drawn in xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

TheZeldaPianist275

^lol.  Epic fail.

ETF, I'm very happy for you.  Congratulations :)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on May 21, 2013, 07:27:59 PM^lol.  Epic fail.

OH YESSSSSS THAT FAIL WAS SO EPICCCCCCCCCC. THAT WAS THE MOST FUCKING EPIC THING MY EYES HAVE EVER WITNESSED. GAHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GOING BLIND. AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THE EPICNESS OF THAT FAIL.

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN. HOW? HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW?

HIPPIE CAT RHINOCEROS MALE MOOSE DEER ME AUNT SALLY HOW HAVE YOU BEEN LATELY? FINE? THAT'S GOOD. SO I JUST GOT A JOB DOWN AT THE LOCAL SPERM BANK AS A PRODUCT TESTER. DID I SAY TESTER? I MEANT TASTER. TOASTER. TASTY TOASTER. HOLY SHIT, EYEBALLS AT 3'O CLOCK! WHERE ARE ALL THESE GOD DAMN BEES COMING FROM? THE MIGHTY NIPPLES GEORGE CLOONEY'S BATMAN, YOU SAY? I'M ON IT! RODGER THAT! I NEED MORE MANA. I CAN'T CARRY ANY MORE. I CAN'T CARRY ANY MORE. I'M OVERBURDENED. MY PACK IS TOO FULL. I AM OVERBURDENED. I CAN'T CAST THAT HERE. NICOLAS CAGE. AWWWWWWWWWW YEAH.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

SFK are you high.

And thankee zeldapianist. ^_^

Ruto

Had a nice talk with an old bear! :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I now own Howl's Moving Castle on blu-ray
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

KefkaticFanatic

I go to see Ruto in NYC tomorrow ^-^

me irl
[close]