News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MasterProX

So I got Mario Kart 7 last Sunday, and I already have three stars in all the 50cc, 100c, and 150cc cups (the mirror cups are brutal... so many blue shells). I also have about 1600 coins now. I think I'm doing good.

Also, my mom finally bought a 50" HDTV to put in the living room.

Also, since all the Wiis made nowadays can't play Gamecube games, I went on eBay and bought a new old Wii model (the one that can play Gamecube) for $50.

Also, I found a stray black cat outside, and since it loves me, I guess it's mine now. Now I have four cats.

...things seem to be going well now.

Jamaha

Look, guys! I made something!

Roz~

I just bought VIP tickets for the Distant Worlds: Final Fantasy show in Montreal. This is gonna be awesome and I'm legit excited aaaaaaaaaaa :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Jamaha on June 28, 2013, 06:46:22 AMLook, guys! I made something!

what even is that thing

Also rofl, your sig

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 28, 2013, 07:42:42 PMwhat even is that thing

Also rofl, your sig

So it's not an engineering thing? D:

I forgot who I was making the comparison to...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

I made out with a hot girl from Washington yesterday. I just met her yesterday, and now I'll probably never see her again. Yikes. We'll keep in youch though :)

It made me really think about how different people find others attractive. For instance, in North Pole, I'm virtually unwanted (if there are wimminz after me back home, I honestly can't tell), whereas when I'm at a conference like this, surrounded by girls from all around, I'm practically irresistible! I guess I've built such a good first impression over the years that everyone at my school, etc. Just sees me for the nerd I am, not what I can say or do.

In any case, I haven't been with a girl in almost a whole year, so I do not regret meeting this girl at all. Disclaimer: I don't do this kind of thing very often, so its kind of a strange feeling knowing what just happened...
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

um we met like a week ago and this didnt happen??

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on June 28, 2013, 08:09:01 PMI made out with a hot girl from Washington yesterday. I just met her yesterday, and now I'll probably never see her again. Yikes. We'll keep in youch though :)

It made me really think about how different people find others attractive. For instance, in North Pole, I'm virtually unwanted (if there are wimminz after me back home, I honestly can't tell), whereas when I'm at a conference like this, surrounded by girls from all around, I'm practically irresistible! I guess I've built such a good first impression over the years that everyone at my school, etc. Just sees me for the nerd I am, not what I can say or do.

In any case, I haven't been with a girl in almost a whole year, so I do not regret meeting this girl at all. Disclaimer: I don't do this kind of thing very often, so its kind of a strange feeling knowing what just happened...

I know exactly what you mean--going to even college orientation, I love the feeling of not knowing anybody. They see me way differently, it's so odd. I can't wait for college.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 28, 2013, 07:42:42 PMwhat even is that thing

Also rofl, your sig

Currently it's a dipole antenna. After I solder in all the components it's (supposed to be) a harmonic RFID tag. And of course if my simulations were wrong, it's just a bunch of copper on a circuit board.

KefkaticFanatic

ooooooh fancy... I really want to learn more RF stuffs D;

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Kman96 on June 28, 2013, 08:09:01 PMI made out with a hot girl from Washington yesterday. I just met her yesterday, and now I'll probably never see her again. Yikes. We'll keep in youch though :)
AWWWWWW YEAH, NSM IS GETTIN ITS FREAK ON!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 28, 2013, 08:13:19 PMI know exactly what you mean--going to even college orientation, I love the feeling of not knowing anybody. They see me way differently, it's so odd. I can't wait for college.

I was excited for college once.

Those were the days.

So anyway, last night me and the boyfriend hung up a bunch of stuff on the walls and it looks a lot better. Also the other night I successfully made pancakes. Flipped 'em and everything! THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL.

SuperFireKirby

I can't wait to get my own apartment/house so I can hang up a bunch of picture frames with generic stock photos of people in them.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jamaha on June 29, 2013, 01:20:47 AMAnd of course if my simulations were wrong, it's just a bunch of copper on a circuit board.
I do say, that is the best kind of copper!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber