News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: Maestro Aamir on August 13, 2013, 07:13:52 PMI've been sick for the last couple of days. And throughout the boring hours of laying in bed I decided to reset Yoshi Island. After a couple of hours I made it to World 3-1 : "Welcome to Monkey World!"

omg
just
THOSE MONKEYS.
Oh, I LOVE Yoshi's Island!

I finished all of my summer homework last night, so now I've got like a week and a half to...find something else to bide my time. maybe I'll actually start being productive!
Party Hard!
[close]

FireArrow

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 14, 2013, 08:49:46 AMFire Arrow liking 999 made my day. ^_^

How could anyone not like it! :3
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Ruto

:D :D :D

Previously I've been using my tablet for digital drawings but that's the first one where I only used a touchpad. And guess who that is! :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

I've been playing Donkey Kong 64 a lot lately, thanks to shadow, who got me the expansion Pak, that we've been missing since we GOT the system!!!! Ugh, I missed being able to play this game. The memories!!!
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

DuckTales: Remastered is so awsm.

i wish I could play it but my arms are broken
anyone who gets that reference will earn my forever respect

Ruto

QuoteDEAR ABBY: How do you respond to an overweight person who says she's fat? Or a short person who says she's short? Or to anyone else who points out a true physical flaw that goes against today's ridiculous standard of beauty? I am in a sorority and this happens all the time.
Please don't tell me to say that their personalities are beautiful -- even if it's true -- because what these girls want to hear is that they are physically beautiful. -- THE UGLY TRUTH FAIRY

DEAR UGLY TRUTH FAIRY: Don't lie. But if you're socially adept, you'll find something nice to say -- unless you want to be as welcome as a skunk at a picnic. The girl with the weight problem may have beautiful skin or a fabulous head of hair. And the short girl may have such beautiful posture that people regard her as graceful. Get it?

THANK YOU ABBY

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

blueflower999

Quote from: Kman96 on August 16, 2013, 12:51:03 AMI've been playing Donkey Kong 64 a lot lately, thanks to shadow, who got me the expansion Pak, that we've been missing since we GOT the system!!!! Ugh, I missed being able to play this game. The memories!!!
I bought a copy almost a year ago, but nobody told me I needed a Pak, so I have yet to play. :(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

ruto you have beautiful posture

Also, Waddle Bro, yes, it is.

Waddle Bro

Do you have it, Mashi? :o

Zunawe

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/59623/games-for-windows-live-shuts-down-next-july

http://i.imgur.com/xCVlXx5.png

In my opinion, Steam should be universally compatible with all PC games. Not that I have anything against Windows, I just don't want to invade worlds in Dark Souls as ScentlessSally.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Mashi

Not yet!!!  But I've only seen how great it is.

I couldn't play it either though, because I watched the Finnish opening. :(

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

I love FSM, Mashi, AND Slow.

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Roz and I are dating <3
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.