Mashi

[4:40:46 PM] Blueflower999: Mashi, I would never say that
[4:40:46 PM] Blueflower999: :P
[4:46:33 PM] Mashi: do you really think so
[4:46:44 PM] Blueflower999: That chat log is clearly fake
[4:46:47 PM] Blueflower999: omg plot twist
[4:46:52 PM] Mashi: :O

Waddle Bro

Jub3r7, don't make promises you can't keep. There is no possible way you could save me anymore. Because two versions of the same TARDIS can't exist on the same time point.
That's right, you are me. Or at least you will be.
I'm currently a prisoner of the Master, who decided to take an undercover name too. He wants to be called as The Supreme Ruler of the Universe Who Kicks Ass at Lacrosse, but SlowPokemon is more catchier.
He made a doppelganger of me, and sent it back in time to 2013 in order to lure the lovely Princess Supermegaultravera into the Master's lair in order to wake up Demise.

Sincerely,
The Circle Ninth Doctor

Mashi

[5:17:17 PM] Blueflower999: i hate you

Dude

Kman96

Oh hey, so I was elected Captain of my high school swim team this week. So thats cool. I also threw a rad party after the swim meet on Saturday. We jetskiied, relaxed in the hot tub, ate my mom's lasagna, watched Spaceballs, and then battled it out on my Nintendo 64 with Smash Bros., Mario Kart and Donkey Kong!

We also had 6 gallons of chocolate milk and it was all awesome.
Party Hard!
[close]

FireArrow

Now thats how you throw a high school party!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

KefkaticFanatic

so Ruto, Saria, Mashi, and I all went to the zoo on Sunday

Ruto saw a bear and went photo crazy, which produced this

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Omg I love bears <3 also some kinds of bees

You're sweating in that photo btw xD it was just so humid and I didn't plan the trip well enough but at least we saw bears, a bee and bee-eater birds.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Quote from: Ruto on September 02, 2013, 09:44:51 PMOmg I love bears <3 also some kinds of bees

You're sweating in that photo btw xD it was just so humid and I didn't plan the trip well enough but at least we saw bears, a bee and bee-eater birds.
can you get those as pets?

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on September 02, 2013, 09:46:01 PMcan you get those as pets?

They're not native birds so you might not be able to own one here xD But they eat so many other insects that bother me...

It was kind of cool that the exhibit for them didn't have any sort of barrier between us and the birds. The sign says they'd never fly out because everything they want is in that little space.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Ruto:

You should come to Finland!! There is a Russian restaurant that serves roast bear and they serve it to you on a sword.

Dude

Quote from: Bubbles on September 02, 2013, 09:56:46 PMill confess. attack on titan isnt yaoi

but i guess its a slice of life since people get cut up
since people get cut up

i laughed so hard last night

Waddle Bro

Quote from: DrP on September 03, 2013, 04:38:41 AMRuto:

You should come to Finland!! There is a Russian restaurant that serves roast bear and they serve it to you on a sword.
omg where

how have I not heard of this :OOOOOOO

DrP is beating me in Helsinkiness.

Jamaha

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 03, 2013, 07:08:51 AMDrP is beating me in Helsinkiness.

Sure was fun trying to show him the city. "Places to see in Helsinki? Well, there's... um... something."

Maybe I should try to find out more about Helsinki at some point.

Kman96

When I went to Europe, my bud Allan and I spent every night in the same room together, along with this other charming fellow named Jeffery, who was really quite awesome. He had this song set to his alarm that was so unnaturally uplifting, and just like the BEST song to wake up to. I bought it on itunes last night, so I can finally set it as my own alarm :)

The song is actually pretty old- it's called Mr. Blue Sky, by ELO, or the Electronic Light Orchestra. Take a listen!

Party Hard!
[close]