All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

No, that would be guys.

Clanker37

Quote from: MasterProX on November 17, 2013, 12:39:18 AMCome on, I'm sure Slow does great. Girls love assholes.
Oh no you diden't! *Snap Snap Snap*

Also this made my day
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

I officially for realz decided to quit at Wal-Mart!

FUCK YOU WAL-MART. SUCK MY $*7@!

I'm not actually quitting until I find something else. But I made the decision to quit because of what happened on Saturday, November 16, 2013.

Let us relive:

For the past week or so we've all been waiting to see the schedule for the week of Thanksgiving. On Saturday it was said it would be finalized. I had requested Thanksgiving and the day after off months ago but it got rejected. Okay, fuck you guys too. So I get the schedule and sure enough, I'm working all thanksgiving afternoon-night and same with black friday. I don't care about working on black friday, I wanted it off so that I'd have 2 days to go home. BUT NO. The fuckers don't give a shit that I'm only 19 and want to go home. They know I'll be off from school and probably want to go home. Do they give a fuck? NO. So this upsets me. Makes me a bit sick, but I decide to push through and go on with my day.

So on my 15 minute break I want to go talk to my boyfriend about it because he can usually make me feel better. So I go over to the meat department where he's working and start talking and a manager comes and bitches that we're talking while he's working. He works just the same when I'm there as when I'm not, it's never been a problem. His department manager has never given a shit. In fact, she likes me. None of the other managers do. 

So I feel like I'm falling apart and I can't even talk to my boyfriend when I need him. This is when I lost it.

I took the rest of my 15 minute break to go to the bathroom and bawl my fucking eyes out. Call me weak all you want. Call me a pussy. Call me a cry-baby. I don't give a fuck. I needed Dan at that moment. Badly.

To make things worse, out in Lawn and Garden there ALWAYS has to be someone at the register. The past week or so, that's been me. After 4 PM I've been the only one out there. We don't close Lawn and Garden until 9. That's 5 fucking hours alone out there. I have to bitch and yell to get my lunch or break. I can't even go to the bathroom. Everyone else can go to lunch and break willy-nilly. I'm the only fucking one that can't. I feel them judging me for yelling to get my break. I don't like having to yell to get a break, okay.

Why me? Why am I so unimportant I'm left out there all the time? Why am I so underappreciated? Because no one at Wal-Mart gives a flying fuck.

SCREW YOU WAL-MART. $7.65 an hour is not enough to put up with all of your bullshit.

EDIT: Okay this might've been better for the 'my life sucks' thread but yeah. Feels better knowing that I'm leaving that place.

SuperFireKirby

What did I tell you as soon as you got that job? Because I don't remember. But I'm pretty sure it was a lot of not-so-good stuff about that evil institution.

Also, it should be a bunch easier finding a new job with experience under your belt. Fastfood places are easier to get hired at, generally, but your experience in retail wil prolly help ya out more in department stores and shiz like that.

Also, I like how you censored out COCK but left everything else. What do you have against cocks? They're a fine species of fowl! And penises aren't that bad either.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

SFK! WATCH YOUR MOUTH. COCK IS A BAD WORD.

Also when I first started there I believe you just talked about how evil it was and shit. At that point in time I was just glad to have a job. But the experience will be a nice help now. LOOK OUT WORLD.

The Deku Trombonist

I had my final recital today and now I have a degree!  :)

Waddle Bro

Wal-Mart, the department store always near you in hell. Or something like that I've heard.

ETF, you made the right decision!!! Proud of ya gurl

ETFROXX

Thanks. :3

NOW TO FIND A NEW JOB.

FierceDeity

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on November 18, 2013, 04:55:30 AMI had my final recital today and now I have a degree!  :)

WOO CONGRATS, DEKU!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on November 18, 2013, 04:55:30 AMI had my final recital today and now I have a degree!  :)

Woah, that was fast! (Wish we'd have heard more about it along the way ^^' )
Congratulations!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Great, now what are you going to do with it?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Roz~

Quote from: ETFROXX on November 18, 2013, 06:54:35 AMThanks. :3

NOW TO FIND A NEW JOB.

I have the exact same problem right now. My bosses don't give a flying fuck that we're students and that we need days off to study. They don't give a flying fuck that you're fucking sick at work. And when you call in sick, they fucking get mad at you for being sick. I need a new job too. Looking for one at the moment!

Also turns out I'm probably going to Vancouver + Seattle in January. I'm legit excited for that. I hope I can go this time!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

@ETF

Yeahhhh! Way to show 'em :D I remember seeing a boycott on stores that force their employees to work on Thanksgiving on a petition site. I'd quit without finding a new job. It's Wal-mart, I bet they don't even need your labor. They can import workers if they needed them, rich bastards.

Congrats Deku :)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.