News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petpetfood

better add that to summer animes to watch, along with attack on titan DONT SPOIL IT

Bubbles

Just officially got hired for my job, and the owner "warned" me that I was the only female employee and that all the guys were idiots...

I'm really going to have a great time there

Waddle Bro

I didn't get accepted for any job so I'm just being with friends with the same fate, traveling to festivals and making music this summer.

Maelstrom

I got offered a big job last week. Base pay is $9.13/h and the orientation is on friday after E3. Best possible time.

K-NiGhT

I start a job tomorrow for $13 an hour.

Gettin' dat paypuh
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 08, 2014, 03:35:36 PMI start a job tomorrow for $13 an hour.

Gettin' dat paypuh
I get $50 an hour

Waddle Bro

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 08, 2014, 03:35:36 PMI start a job tomorrow for $13 an hour.

Gettin' dat paypuh
What are you even doing? That's a lot.

K-NiGhT

I sit on my ass and watch ice cream cones go down an assembly line

But it's also from 11PM-7AM so i guess i won't be sleeping for the next 2 months. Oops.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

That sounds easier than being a busboy at a retirement community.....

braix

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 08, 2014, 03:56:35 PMI sit on my ass and watch ice cream cones go down an assembly line
Lol I have a new dream job
Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 08, 2014, 03:56:35 PMBut it's also from 11PM-7AM so i guess i won't be sleeping for the next 2 months. Oops.
Humans don't need sleep you'll be fine
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: maelstrom. on June 08, 2014, 04:00:28 PMThat sounds easier than being a busboy at a retirement community.....

No one ever wants to hear that their job is easier than yours. Don't say that; it's very rude.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

"Nicer" would have been a better word imo

FierceDeity

I mean, from his description of it, I don't think k-night sees his job as being particularly difficult haha

ETFROXX

Quote from: Dude on June 06, 2014, 11:42:46 AMno clue but it's sailor moon so idgaf

FRICK YEAH SAILOR MOOON. <3