News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

but he should also have an "i" in the beginning so the g shouldn't be capitalized and he forgot a period too and also the accent on the e because its pokémon not pokemon!

FierceDeity

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 30, 2014, 09:09:33 PMPokemon Orchestra

^^ this is being made by that guy I'm currently exchanging emails with :D
(Oh, and I'm meeting up with him sometime soon!!!)

K-NiGhT

Getting a new phone tomorrow!! :D
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

grammers are fer squares

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 30, 2014, 09:09:33 PMGot Ruto and I tickets to the Pokemon Orchestra this coming August :DD

Awww! I hope it's not like the Zelda concert. I thought it was good, but the venue totally misrepresented my seat on the chart. I thought I was getting the first row of the second level of seats as indicated on my chart, but I showed up, and there was another row in front of me. Also the people sitting there were tall. Can't wait to go :)

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 01, 2014, 03:43:44 AMgrammers are fer squares

youuu...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

YAY I GOT POKEMON Y TODAY(so late ;-;)
Cuz my mom doesn't let me buy games and she was out of town today I went and bought it while she was gone. :D
I almost got hit by a speeding car and I might've died prematurely, but it was worth it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: zoroark1264 on July 03, 2014, 01:22:06 PMYAY I GOT POKEMON Y TODAY(so late ;-;)
Cuz my mom doesn't let me buy games and she was out of town today I went and bought it while she was gone. :D
I almost got hit by a speeding car and I might've died prematurely, but it was worth it.

zoroark1264 has the best anecdotes on this entire website
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 03, 2014, 01:35:27 PMzoroark1264 has the best anecdotes on this entire website
Now there's my new signature, thank you.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SuperFireKirby

Thanks to kicking ass in school last year, I finally got my GPA back up enough to get my scholarship back. I'm not quite as broke anymore!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

$65,000 dollars that could have gone towards curing leukemia or helping starving kids in 3rd worlds countries, but no,fucking potato salad.

The ridiculousness of it is pretty funny at first, but when you think about it, that money could have been used in so many better way.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sebastian

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 08, 2014, 05:58:01 PM$65,000 dollars that could have gone towards curing leukemia or helping starving kids in 3rd worlds countries, but no,fucking potato salad.

The ridiculousness of it is pretty funny at first, but when you think about it, that money could have been used in so many better way.
Very True

mikey

Most of the money really will be going to charities but they're not allowed to say.  (At least I think that's how that website works)
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 08, 2014, 05:58:01 PM$65,000 dollars that could have gone towards curing leukemia or helping starving kids in 3rd worlds countries, but no,fucking potato salad.

True, I'd been thinking about this. But it could also be used for far worse things. Utilitarianism seems great until you realize it's impossible. People buy harmful luxuries, cigarettes, drugs, lottery tickets, guns, military support, etc. If such a comparatively small, harmless expenditure makes for entertainment for so many people, then I think we have bigger things to worry about.

Edit: Also, that charity thing nocturne said