News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

mailstorm whats wrong???  are you okay if youre sick i tink you should try eaitng some medicine because it melts and kills da bad girms in ur body but b carefull becs u cud die!!!!111!!!1  thats y yo hvae to eat an eppel a day

Maelstrom

[img]http://thatpostgavemecancerspiderman.jpg[/img.]

Mashi

braix

Quote from: Mashi on July 17, 2014, 06:20:03 PMmailstorm whats wrong???  are you okay if youre sick i tink you should try eaitng some medicine because it melts and kills da bad girms in ur body but b carefull becs u cud die!!!!111!!!1  thats y yo hvae to eat an eppel a day
lul qre u haih??

Quote from: Dude on July 17, 2014, 06:12:48 PMwell guys, i think we've found a member who takes jokes worse than bds
wow xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Mashi

smh mailstorm should have eaten your apples then you wouldnt get cancer i werned u

Maelstrom

But...But...I don't like apples.  :-[

Maelstrom

Yay! Double Post! But I needed to put this obviously fake thing found in target here:
Spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 17, 2014, 07:05:02 PMBut...But...I don't like apples.  :-[
if u car about your helth u woud eat them enywey
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

But...But...I don't care about my health  :-[

braix

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 17, 2014, 07:12:35 PMBut...But...I don't care about my health  :-[
apples r gud try em

Maelstrom

But...But, they taste funny  :-[

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

After bombarding the person in charge at the exhibition hall with calls of asking to hire me, and for the next three weeks I'll be hanging coats and shit there starting tomorrow. B]

Yugi

Quote from: Mashi on July 17, 2014, 06:20:03 PMmailstorm whats wrong???  are you okay if youre sick i tink you should try eaitng some medicine because it melts and kills da bad girms in ur body but b carefull becs u cud die!!!!111!!!1  thats y yo hvae to eat an eppel a day
hello darrel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 18, 2014, 03:40:40 PMAfter bombarding the person in charge at the exhibition hall with calls of asking to hire me, and for the next three weeks I'll be hanging coats and shit there starting tomorrow. B]

Congrats cutie!!!! Make the big bucks B)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.