Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

I just finished Serpent Eating the Ground. It's 8 pages long. Need I say more?

Olimar12345

Picked up Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door at a flea market yesterday for $5. Mmd.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

I'm going to be in Washington DC/NYC from April 14th to April... 19th I think
It's gonna be awesooooome
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

I'm going to the concert with Kefka too! We should meet up omg :o

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

OMG let's meet up at the Pokemon Symphony concert :D

Ruto

Okay, I'll let him know! I think most DC starts shutting down after the end of the concert so we won't really get to do anything right after. But I'll be there the whole weekend!

DrP

You guys are always doing stuff on the east coast :(

Next time come out here!

Now we just need the Pokémon Symphony concert out here!

FierceDeity

Of course the DC concert is while I'm still on the west coast. Blehhhhh.

SuperFireKirby

Possibly going to NYC for a week in early August. Should be fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on July 21, 2014, 12:56:15 PMOMG let's meet up at the Pokemon Symphony concert :D

Saria is wondering whether you'd come to NYC anytime soon. I think she's interested too, but we didn't get her tickets to the concert. NYC is about 4.5 hours from DC. Do you think you'll come by soon?

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 21, 2014, 09:23:16 PMPossibly going to NYC for a week in early August. Should be fun.

That's in 2 weeks ._. Kefka will be here on the first week too (maybe second?), so if you end up coming by...hahaha.

Quote from: DrP on July 21, 2014, 08:11:16 PMYou guys are always doing stuff on the east coast :(

Next time come out here!

Now we just need the Pokémon Symphony concert out here!

An old bear feels your pain!

Bloop

*looks at the distance from Europe*

*sighs*

Come heeeere D:

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on July 21, 2014, 10:54:40 PMSaria is wondering whether you'd come to NYC anytime soon. I think she's interested too, but we didn't get her tickets to the concert. NYC is about 4.5 hours from DC. Do you think you'll come by soon?

That's in 2 weeks ._. Kefka will be here on the first week too (maybe second?), so if you end up coming by...hahaha.

An old bear feels your pain!
Noooo y u no get Saria tickets :((((
I'm totes bringing the Flareon plush she got me too
Hmm well I have a couple of days off, and I'm attending the Pokémon Worlds Championship in DC. I know my roommate wants to go to NYC, 'cause he wants to go to the Nintendo World Store. I need to talk to other people about this, but I think we should be able to spend some time (maybe a day) in NYC.

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on July 22, 2014, 12:34:25 AMNoooo y u no get Saria tickets :((((
I'm totes bringing the Flareon plush she got me too
Hmm well I have a couple of days off, and I'm attending the Pokémon Worlds Championship in DC. I know my roommate wants to go to NYC, 'cause he wants to go to the Nintendo World Store. I need to talk to other people about this, but I think we should be able to spend some time (maybe a day) in NYC.

They weren't really that cheap, and we would need to cover the trip to DC too. And find a place for her to stay and someone to look after her the whole time. If you can drop by even for a few hours in the city, that would be a lot better xD I'm not sure when that would be, though. I won't even be back in the city until Monday.

Roz~

We won't leave DC until Monday either =P
I'm gonna ask my friends, we should be able to work something out. I really wanna go to NYC and see Saria :D
I wish I had known about this sooner, could've totes hung out with Saria all weekend if she wanted. I'm probably gonna spend most of my time at the convention center 'cause I wanna watch the tourney but I wanna visit some places too... decisions decisions.

mikey

NEW SOCCER BALL...
AWW YEAH
unmotivated