News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I leave for eastern Canada in 35 hours!!

and I convinced one of the interns to drive me! YAY!

No expensive taxi/Uber ride to SFO (nor having to wake up early to get the light rail to catch Caltrain and then to get on BART -- it's hard to go from San Jose to SFO. Even once the BART extension is completed, you have to go all around the bay -- and I am so stupid because I live 2 miles from the San Jose airport).

braix

NEW FOOTBALL...
AWW YEAH
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

Watched the all 14 episodes of Luther through Netflix and Ruth Wilson is now one of my favourite actresses~

Maelstrom

I went deep sea fishing and caught a shark.  :) It was only 2.5 feet long, but it was awesome.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on July 25, 2014, 03:12:27 PMOh come on, why not
Jk though you're absolutely right
I just don't want to confuse the fat ignorant American pigs.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Discovered this account and can't stop laughing
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Just one of the 335 accounts with no posts.  :P Some are weird......

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Waddle Bro

I love Johnny Depp's work.