News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

I can't wait for school to start, mostly because I hate my work schedule. And I wanna graduate already.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

So there's this girl who I was really into. Then my best friend started seeing her. And mostly thanks to me it ended, partially because it turns out she's really into me.  We both like each other. This is unfamiliar territory for me. Somebody, HALP.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 03, 2014, 11:05:07 PMSo there's this girl who I was really into. Then my best friend started seeing her. And mostly thanks to me it ended, partially because it turns out she's really into me.  We both like each other. This is unfamiliar territory for me. Somebody, HALP.

Ask her out? Keep it quiet at first, though. Like, don't post stuff all over Facebook about it right away or mention it to your friend in detail. Let him get over any other feelings about the situation first.

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 03, 2014, 12:13:05 PMI've been way too antisocial this summer, kind of hyped for school in that sense

That's me. Technically finished with school, but I'm thinking of going back. I want better job options...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

I found my Pokemon Diamond cartridge. It's been five years.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 03, 2014, 12:13:05 PMmy summer job

I've been way too antisocial this summer
does not compute
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 03, 2014, 12:13:05 PMI'm starting the Finnish high school on the 12th and quitting my summer job the weekend before that.

I've been way too antisocial this summer, kind of hyped for school in that sense

This is gonna sound stupid, but don't try to hard to make friends. When I started high school after my lonely 8th grade year, I tried to force a lot of relationships that would of worked out if I just let things happen naturally. Now I'm a bitter person that wants nothing to do with making friends. :/
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Zunawe

The best friends are the ones you don't have to try to be friends with.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Maelstrom

Quote from: Zunawe on August 04, 2014, 07:22:55 PMThe best friends are the ones you don't have to try to be friends with.
^

Bubbles

I remember literally the first day of school I got into this group of 4 or 5 girls and we said "hey, we should all meet up this period every week because we have this free together!"

Fast forward two years and every one of us is in different friend groups (we don't hate each other, we're just not close). We never even met after that one time either lmao

But I'm kinda excited for the social side of school this year too. A bunch of my friends have their licenses and I'm getting mine too, so I'll actually be able to DO things

Maelstrom

You can play as Ganon in Hyrule Warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 04, 2014, 08:27:46 PMYou can play as Ganon in Hyrule Warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!
failed game will fail
unmotivated

Maelstrom

mikey

This game is basically going to be Girahim's final battle over and over again
except with fantastic graphics
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

FireArrow

Quote from: Bubbles on August 04, 2014, 08:20:38 PMI remember literally the first day of school I got into this group of 4 or 5 girls and we said "hey, we should all meet up this period every week because we have this free together!"

Fast forward two years and every one of us is in different friend groups (we don't hate each other, we're just not close). We never even met after that one time either lmao

But I'm kinda excited for the social side of school this year too. A bunch of my friends have their licenses and I'm getting mine too, so I'll actually be able to DO things

Same with me, except I ended up with no group. The academic side of school, oddly enough, is what's exciting for me this year. I actually get to learn something, unlike the shit they feed you freshman year.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department