News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

ETFROXX

Yesterday my boyfriend and I put a 60 inch smart tv on layaway. I named her Sasha. And the best part is, since I work at Wal-Mart, I get to walk by her every day. <3

Waddle Bro

about to bake rainbow cupcakes B)

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 29, 2014, 10:05:20 AMabout to bake rainbow cupcakes B)

could you get any more fabulous <3
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 29, 2014, 02:01:20 PMcould you get any more fabulous <3
He could put rainbow frosting and sprinkles on them
and draw unicorn pictures with magic fairy dust frosting
:P
unmotivated

Kman96

Last night I was inducted into the Gonzaga University Theater Sports (GUTS, for short) improv troupe!

I can funny!

I'm actually really excited for this. It'll help with improv speaking in front of large crowds, and especially with the nerves, too!
Party Hard!
[close]

FierceDeity

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 24, 2014, 09:31:43 PMThat's neat.

Although programming The Planets with Romeo and Juliet seems like an odd choice.

Yeah, it's still not set whether we're actually playing Romeo and Juliet in concert with the planets, but we've read through it at two rehearsals so far. Either way, fun as hell to play.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 25, 2014, 05:37:59 AMLucky! We're playing the first suite at the first concert, but I'd prefer to play the second! d:

I mean, anything holst is good enough for me, haha. But yeah, I definitely like playing the second better (so many euph solos). Though I do appreciate the first more from a compositional standpoint, seeing as it was pretty new to do the whole suite on one theme, whereas the second is basically just an arrangement of a different folk song for each movement.

Quote from: Kman96 on October 01, 2014, 10:39:00 AMLast night I was inducted into the Gonzaga University Theater Sports (GUTS, for short) improv troupe!

I can funny!

I'm actually really excited for this. It'll help with improv speaking in front of large crowds, and especially with the nerves, too!

Congrats, Kman! That's awesome! Improv is so amazing when done well; Whose Line Is It Anyway is one of my favorite shows.

As for me, this week my big band director (basically the best group I'm in this semester) told me we can feature one of my pieces in our concert! YAYYYYYY

EDIT: Forgot to mention, yesterday I got accepted to my school's study abroad program in Prague for next semester!!!!!!
everything's coming up fiercedeity

Waddle Bro

Started officially making plans of moving to my own apartment asap!

Mashi

Waddle Bro

mashi you will fly to the housewarming party right

Maelstrom

I just found this:
http://www.miicharacters.com/
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Yessssssssssss DAY MADE. Totes just obtained Rob McConnell's album "Big Band Jazz" for freeeeeeeeee! In CD format, too!

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!