News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

First day on my client assignment! Only worked 6 hours and they took me out to a 2 hour lunch.

It was fun!! No more working over 8 hours and weekends!!

SlowPokemon

I just need somewhere to say that Blueflower999 is probably one of the greatest friends I've ever had and that even though he doesn't relate to or understand half of my stupid emotional issues he's always there when I need him to be and his tolerance and honesty as a friend is truly remarkable. I'm pretty sure he's one of the greatest human beings I've ever encountered and he made my day without him even knowing it probably. That's all.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 17, 2014, 01:26:13 PMI just need somewhere to say that Blueflower999 is probably one of the greatest friends I've ever had and that even though he doesn't relate to or understand half of my stupid emotional issues he's always there when I need him to be and his tolerance and honesty as a friend is truly remarkable. I'm pretty sure he's one of the greatest human beings I've ever encountered and he made my day without him even knowing it probably. That's all.
Wish I had a friend like that.
Are you friends in real life?

KefkaticFanatic

but this is real life

me irl
[close]

braix

Last day of going to my school because I'm moving. I got this from a friend.
Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Aww, that's so sweet!
CA is not hippie land >:(
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 17, 2014, 01:26:13 PMI just need somewhere to say that Blueflower999 is probably one of the greatest friends I've ever had and that even though he doesn't relate to or understand half of my stupid emotional issues he's always there when I need him to be and his tolerance and honesty as a friend is truly remarkable. I'm pretty sure he's one of the greatest human beings I've ever encountered and he made my day without him even knowing it probably. That's all.

Aww, this is really sweet too!

As for me, this thread made my day. ^_^

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SuperFireKirby

Officially employed at a local organic hippie grocery store. Should be fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

time to grow a beard and exclusively buy organic hemp clothing products

me irl
[close]

The Deku Trombonist

I'm playing offstage trombone in Otello and essentially getting paid $2.24 per note for each performance. Yay for per-call rates!

Ruto

That sounds great! Now if we could all get that sort of rate for 9 to 5 jobs xD

The sewing machine I got years ago works! It looks like a Hello Kitty toy but it actually works! It was just me and my lack of skill that made me think it was broken...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

^Yeah. $25 an hour is really starting to get old. It's really hard to live on. I don't know how people do it.

I FINALLY got toe surgery today! I will be able to walk again without hobbling around.

SuperFireKirby

I seem to operate alright on $10/hour. But then again, Cali is expensive as fuck.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

I was officially made full-time at work! Shouldn't be an accomplishment, but it is.

Also, we had this dude come in.. he's like a district manager or something. I don't know, everyone freaks out when he visits. Anyway, he said our bunkers looked AWESOME. You wanna know who filled the bunkers that day? ME

Also I accidentally broke some pickle jars and he said something smelled delicious. So that worked out.

Maelstrom