News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I was just gonna request someone to arrange Treasure Town from PMD2 but I found it on Bespinben's YouTube yay
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

So I did 2 white elephants this year.

The first time, I brought a mini mug, 3 mini bags of coffee and one package of butter cookies (MSRP $15) and ended up with a Dilbert desk calendar and some book about some dog (MSRP $17)

THEN tonight I brought that $17 gift and I got $25 cash and a pair of BBT Bazinga socks with capes on the back (I really only got the cash, but then I was dared into wearing the socks to work next time I am at my firm).

not that bad!

EDIT: Also, I just bought some alcohol and they put this on the confirmation page.

Maelstrom

(yet another) STEAM SALE!

Olimar12345

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 18, 2014, 10:11:06 AM(yet another) STEAM SALE!

Omg and it happened on payday... bye bye, monies ;-;7
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

I finally got a nice little USB device that acts as a headphone jack instead of the nearly broken one on my laptop.  :)

mikey

my piano teacher gave me a piano transcription of flight of the bumblebee for Christmas!
HYPE
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Is it the Cziffra transcription?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

FJH
It's pretty recent apparently
it says "Newly Transcribed from the Conductor Score" on the front
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

If it's not Cziffra then it's not worth my time.

Away with you!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

unmotivated

Bloop

cziffra only wants our fingers to die a long and painful death

KefkaticFanatic

Amusing.  I got all 4 wisdom teeth taken out today (3 partially, one fully impacted), and a few hours after I got home there was a delivery of flowers at the door from the oral surgery practice

Still oozing blood onto gauze though, that kinda sucks.  I just wanna be done bleeding so I can eat ice cream ok

me irl
[close]

DrP

It took a good 6 hours after I got my teeth out.

And then I ate some mashed potatoes and some chicken. It was glorious.

That's nice you got flowers! All I got was a vicodin prescription (which I never filled)

EDIT: Also, our office Christmas party.

We're taking over the lounges at Levi's Stadium (where the San Francisco 49'ers play!) -- This is gonna be quite fun!

KefkaticFanatic

Yea mine has been constant since I had the operation at 9 this morning -.-

I mean I don't really follow football but I think my city obligates me to say you are in the realm of EEEEEEEEEVILLLL or something

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom