News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 25, 2014, 06:55:18 PMMLF still doesn't understand maestro
Actually this is not true. We had a nice long chat on tinychat today.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Mashi on December 25, 2014, 05:45:05 PMthats a weird way of saying sm4sh
this is the other common terminology
everybody else is hipsters

me irl
[close]

Bespinben

Quote from: Kman96 on December 18, 2014, 12:49:29 PMSo, over two years ago, Bespinben made this post

It pretty much looks like this, but smaller than you think.

I feel super powerful and confident with it residing around my neck.

I left my Time Gear in the custody of my sister during my mission. I asked her 2 weeks ago if she still had it around.... No idea! (Srsly, you threw a fit when I said I wanted to bring it with me, how do you not know?) Christmas Eve day... dad overhears the conversation, goes into her room, opens a desk drawer, pulls out a cup full of assorted crafty things, and LO AND BEHOLD, there it was. So good to have my precious back -- just in time before I head out of state to BYU!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

my mom is pressuring me to go to BYU as well but I'm not sure I want to lol
unmotivated

braix

My friend made me a poem on request about getting your hand stuck in a Pringles can.
I'm crying

Here it is:
Tantalizingly out of reach
I fell into your trap
A starving child
Only to be cloaked
In the deceit of your embrace
Pringles Can giveth
Pringles Can taketh away.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bespinben

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 26, 2014, 12:59:47 PMmy mom is pressuring me to go to BYU as well but I'm not sure I want to lol

Well if you do go, we can do awesome piano collabs :3
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

K-NiGhT

Figured out my GPA today. 3.72! Compared to my high school GPA of 3.19, I'd say I'm doing quite well for myself.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 26, 2014, 07:28:10 PMFigured out my GPA today. 3.72! Compared to my high school GPA of 3.19, I'd say I'm doing quite well for myself.
hey that's pretty high
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 26, 2014, 12:59:47 PMmy mom is pressuring me to go to BYU as well but I'm not sure I want to lol

Much as I like to rant about the ultraconservative people from my high school who go there, if your family's been paying tithes your whole life, you should probably still apply to/consider it, as it's still a good school. Might as well have that affordable option there if you need it. Though, obviously it also depends how into the mormon faith you are (I'm assuming your family is mormon, if your mom wants you to go there), as I'm told a lot of the rules at the school are really restricting if you don't actually agree with them. A lot of things that many consider to be "part of the college experience" (and, admittedly, that I consider to have been a part of mine) are big no-nos there. Not that I have a problem with this, as I'm really just trying to say: if you don't like it, probably shouldn't go there :P

DrP

True, those looking for the "college experience" that everyone talks about, BYU is certainly not the place to go. But BYU is fantastic if you're mormon (because discounted tuition) and that the academic quality is quite superior compared to the vast majority of state schools. Plus Provo (where BYU is located) will be getting Google Fiber (that is a huge selling point for me).

I went to a semi-high-profile state school in California and for the price I paid, I got an excellent education, the college experience I wanted, the ability to live in one of the most beautiful places in the US and a job after I graduated. So there are merits of going to some state schools (though it really depends on your state of residence)

I have been surrounded by the ultraconservative people (my mom is a self-admitted Tea Partier) and that has deterred me from being surrounded by the same types.

On another note, I finally got that Mexican food that I have been craving!!

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 19, 2014, 07:18:44 PMHey blueflower

Did he say sevensevensevensevensevensevensevenseven?
AHHHHHHH I GET THIS JOKE NOW.

<3 Rise From the Ashes
Party Hard!
[close]

DrP

Orange County got snow last night! It was a high of 48 today without the wind chill. I am so mad because I wasn't expecting the cold, so I left all my awesome clothes at home! All, well, it was still really nice!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: DrP on December 31, 2014, 05:07:02 PMOrange County got snow last night! It was a high of 48 today without the wind chill. I am so mad because I wasn't expecting the cold, so I left all my awesome clothes at home! All, well, it was still really nice!
It's 50 here right now, and very windy.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

i hated that snow
it made it impossible to see the rock inside of it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

I think we understand that sweetheart
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.