Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

braix

I was out in a t-shirt
Everything was fine but my fist
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 31, 2014, 09:18:17 PMI was out in a t-shirt
Everything was fine but my fist
My family always says "Oh you must be cold! Put a jacket on!" and I'm like "No I'm not."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 31, 2014, 08:43:07 PM*obligatory lol cali post*
The "cold" was referring to the temperature after the wind chill, which was 39.

And this is referring to a place that is usually in the high 60s this time of year (which is what the weather app said before I left + basing information from prior years).

Right now it says it's 33 and I'm happy because the temperature hasn't been this cold in years. I only start complaining when it gets into the 10s usually (I have spent quite a few winters in New York and Massachusetts to know)

mikey

unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Ahh yea I know, I have a bunch of friends at USC that were complaining about going from 80F to 50ish so I feel obligated to make fun

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 01, 2015, 12:17:33 AMAhh yea I know, I have a bunch of friends at USC that were complaining about going from 80F to 50ish so I feel obligated to make fun
Disregard my comment then. If it's directed at people from USC, then it is warranted by all means

K-NiGhT

Quote from: DrP on December 31, 2014, 05:07:02 PMOrange County got snow last night! It was a high of 48 today without the wind chill. I am so mad because I wasn't expecting the cold, so I left all my awesome clothes at home! All, well, it was still really nice!

"the cold"

>just got done with 3 straight days of -6 highs w/o windchill

#iowaproblems
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

braix

Last year it was -10 in Illinois but the two months I've spent so far in California is starting to spoil me
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 02, 2015, 09:21:00 AMLast year it was -10 in Illinois but the two months I've spent so far in California is starting to spoil me
Just wait until the summer!!! Since you live far inland (close to the shitty 909/951), it's going to be nasty.

Winters are mild though.

Next time it snows on Saddleback, convince your parents to drive you up there. You get a super awesome vantage point of being able to see the desert on once side, the beach on the other while standing in snow.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 02, 2015, 08:54:36 AM"the cold"

>just got done with 3 straight days of -6 highs w/o windchill

#iowaproblems
That's because the midwest is a big, flat wasteland

ThatGamer

Ha, you children complaining about -6 weather.

(Starts speaking in old guy voice) Where I live, we have to walk through friggin' -30 snowstorms. You kids ain't got nothing on that!

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Nebbles

I got myself a Link amiibo today, and it was the last one in stock. Pretty happy about that find!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 11:32:46 AMHa, you children complaining about -6 weather.

(Starts speaking in old guy voice) Where I live, we have to walk through friggin' -30 snowstorms. You kids ain't got nothing on that!
lol even if you're canadian you probably live super close to the border.  That being said it's still probably a few degrees colder than me.
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on January 06, 2015, 02:31:04 PMI got myself a Link amiibo today, and it was the last one in stock. Pretty happy about that find!
are link amiibos hard to find? Lol
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

ThatGamer

Do I live close to the border?...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"