It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

I probably won't be on for very long, so I won't, sawry

Sebastian

Quote from: Bloop on January 07, 2015, 02:40:32 PMI probably won't be on for very long, so I won't, sawry
Oh ok

Yugi

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 07, 2015, 02:25:17 PMHere's a little hint for you...
Might be best to stay away from these topics: Racism, Sexism, Religon, Politics, Abortion, Homosexuality, and Vaccines.
These are very controversal topics which...start Flame Wars!

Why not.....tomorrow.
??????

mikey

There are some people out there who think getting a vaccine can permanently give you brain damage or something
I'm just scared of needles :X
unmotivated

Bubbles

I argued with my physics teacher over a mistake HE made on my test, and I ended up getting 6 extra points on my last major test for the semester. That brought me up to an A too :D

Ruto

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 07, 2015, 02:25:17 PMHere's a little hint for you...
Might be best to stay away from these topics: Racism, Sexism, Religon, Politics, Abortion, Homosexuality, and Vaccines.
These are very controversal topics which...start Flame Wars!

It's 2015.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

Quote from: Bubbles on January 07, 2015, 07:59:47 PMI argued with my physics teacher over a mistake HE made on my test, and I ended up getting 6 extra points on my last major test for the semester. That brought me up to an A too :D
I am proud.

Sebastian

Quote from: Ruto on January 07, 2015, 11:14:50 PMIt's 2015.
True, nevertheless, people still do have problems with this stuff.

FierceDeity

Well, the first step to solving a problem is admitting that you have one

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 08, 2015, 09:48:47 AMWell, the first step to solving a problem is admitting that you have one
Oh, haha.
Wasnt talking about myself...

SuperFireKirby

TOMMY WISEAU IS MAKING A SITCOM.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

You mean we're getting a Tommy Wiseau Show?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 08, 2015, 11:13:07 AMTOMMY WISEAU IS MAKING A SITCOM.
Need to see this, idc what it is.

Edit: According to the Wikipedia article (I assume this is what you're talking about because I couldn't find anything else), it's even worse than The Room.  :o
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

I think you mean idk what it is :P
idc implies you don't want to see it!
EDIT: never mind lol I guess maybe you mean despite what it is lol
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

It's called The Neighbors(not to be confused with the failed 2012 ABC sitcom, The Neighbors, or the 2014 Seth Rogan film, Neighbors). The pilot has already been filmed and is apparently being screened around the country, AND TOMMY WISEAU PLAYS TWO DIFFERENT CHARACTERS.

le trailer:

I don't think mankind is ready for something this beautiful.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!