News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

My definition of tall is any height above mine.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

I'm only 5'2", so... a lot of people are tall.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

MaestroUGC

Or? That's not how measurements work.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

I seriously don't remember.

FierceDeity

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 20, 2015, 05:00:14 PMOr? That's not how measurements work.

Unless, of course, he's been shut in a box and nobody's been able to see/measure his height for a while. But then, I suppose that would make him 6' and 6'1". I'd say he's also both dead and alive, but judging by the fact that he's posting on here, clearly he hasn't yet ingested the cyanide. yes I know that's not what Schrodinger actually meant

InsigTurtle

I'm also 5'2". It sucks seeing people once shorter that me overshadow me in a year...

MaestroUGC

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 20, 2015, 05:20:29 PMUnless, of course, he's been shut in a box and nobody's been able to see/measure his height for a while. But then, I suppose that would make him 6' and 6'1". I'd say he's also both dead and alive, but judging by the fact that he's posting on here, clearly he hasn't yet ingested the cyanide. yes I know that's not what Schrodinger actually meant
Perhaps, but that would also make him only exist in a philosophical sense. And if that was the case then he would also exist on the same plane as me, which is just incorrect.

Therefore the entity known as Maelstrom doesn't not exist in any continuity of the multi-verse.

Bubbles

height differences are just so wild though

Why do some people's bodies decide to double the size of another? I need a study on this

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Study: Jeans
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 20, 2015, 05:49:24 PMStudy: Genes.
p sure I'm familiar with genes jesus. I meant why is there such a big (literal) difference in the gene pool in the first place

MaestroUGC

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on January 20, 2015, 06:23:21 PMp sure I'm familiar with genes jesus. I meant why is there such a big (literal) difference in the gene pool in the first place
Nanomachines. The answer to everything is nanomachines.

Genetic diversity.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

nanomachines, son

they harden in response to physical trauma
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel