News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

Going to NYC in March! Anybody want to hang out at that Nintendo Store place?
I like food.

Waddle Bro

I was given technically two chances to visit NYC(and NJ where I really wanted to go shopping!!!) this year, but both of them would have required me either a couple of thousand euros or setting me back by a half a year or more in high school/gymnasium/however-you-translate-it.

I most definitely plan to visit in like summer of '17 and hopefully travel a bit around the East Coast! Wish I could possibly find work a couple of months or try my feet as an artist there, so that I'd have a reason to stay for an extended period of time! or one of you could marry me to make the process easier wink wink

DrP

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 27, 2015, 10:34:52 AMI was given technically two chances to visit NYC(and NJ where I really wanted to go shopping!!!) this year, but both of them would have required me either a couple of thousand euros or setting me back by a half a year or more in high school/gymnasium/however-you-translate-it.
Really? New Jersey? Unless there is something spectacular there, you would have better luck in New Hampshire or Delaware.

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 27, 2015, 10:34:52 AMI most definitely plan to visit in like summer of '17 and hopefully travel a bit around the East Coast! Wish I could possibly find work a couple of months or try my feet as an artist there, so that I'd have a reason to stay for an extended period of time! or one of you could marry me to make the process easier wink wink
That could be arranged.  ;) ;)
But I live on the west coast (and West Cost=Best Coast -- it rhymes, so it's true), though the east coast does have better travel opportunities.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on January 27, 2015, 12:45:02 PMWest Cost=Best Coast -- it rhymes, so it's true)
This this this.(Also, Best Coast is a wonderful band of adorableness)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Ever heard of midwest swag
cause that's a thing
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Quote from: DrP on January 27, 2015, 12:45:02 PMReally? New Jersey? Unless there is something spectacular there, you would have better luck in New Hampshire or Delaware.
There are a few places I'd like to visit there and I have a hookup for a ride there and back!

also drp you wouldn't hire me an an intern or something idc what would you

Ruto

Nah, you're either from the major cities from the East or West Coast or you're uncool.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 27, 2015, 01:47:09 PMEver heard of midwest swag
cause that's a thing
I'm guessing it involves either corn or potatoes.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 27, 2015, 01:55:49 PMI'm guessing it involves either corn or potatoes.

Now I'm thinking of how the Pilgrims turned corn husking into something cool enough so the kids would actually want to do it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

It's funny, in my town (as well as nearby) farmers mainly do corn (while rotating ofc) but we celebrate potatoes >.>
Although back in the day before freezers were a thing we were well known for our main export of ice!
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

mikey

I was thinking about arguing but it's all true
At least we have freshwater and more coastline than florida and california together
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

So Minnesota? I won't deny that the twin cities are a pretty cool place, but I was thinking more along the like of Nebraska, Iowa, or *shudders* Arkansas when you said midwest.

Also, I managed to get my younger sister to start watching Avatar. I hear the credits theme as I type this. Success.

mikey

If I remember correctly K-Night lives in the wondrous land of potatoes
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*