News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Iowa is a pretty big potato export
unmotivated

braix

I just realized that Arkansas is pronounced Arkensaw
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

I haven't had a "made mah day" in a looooong while....
This is awesome though.
Take a listen!

There is this famous person that I emailed on January 10th and didnt think he was gonna respond again. But today he replied...........GRANT KIRKHOPE!!!

Here is what I wrote:

"Just wanted to say how much I appreciate and love your music! Especially Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie! I've actually transcribed a lot of those songs onto piano for me to play. It's fun to play music I love on the piano :)
Hope you're doing well! I hope you continue to produce great music!

Good Day!"

And here is his response:

"Hey <My Name>!

Thanks for the kind words .... I really appreciate it!

I had tons of fun writing the music for those games back then and I really miss those days.

Thanks for taking the time to mail me.

Cheers,
Grant."

MADE MAH DAY!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 27, 2015, 03:21:45 PMwow nice
Ikr? I was pretty happy! :)
Luckily, his email was on his site. I almost didn't email him 'cause I thought he wouldn't respond :P
Good thing I did!

K-NiGhT

Grant Kirkhope is an awesome dude. I wonder if we could get him to do an AMA here like we did with Chad York a while back.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 27, 2015, 02:52:33 PMIowa is a pretty big potato export
...no.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

Grant is super nice, he always seems to try replying back to messages and is very genuine.  He is really fun to follow on social media too :D

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

New Muse album. Apparently they're stripping away all the silly electronics and symphonics they've grown rather fond of. Which is good since Absolution is my fav Muse album. Yay <3

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 27, 2015, 03:16:06 PMPost

MADE MAH DAY!

Wow, that's actually really cool! What a chill guy he is for getting back to you!

Today I picked up two wave 3 amiibos early, so that kind of mmd :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 27, 2015, 06:27:34 PMNew Muse album. Apparently they're stripping away all the silly electronics and symphonics they've grown rather fond of. Which is good since Absolution is my fav Muse album. Yay <3

Oh good. I'm excited to hear it!

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 27, 2015, 06:40:26 PMWow, that's actually really cool! What a chill guy he is for getting back to you!

Today I picked up two wave 3 amiibos early, so that kind of mmd :J
speaking of them, which ones should I watch out for?
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 27, 2015, 06:40:26 PMWow, that's actually really cool! What a chill guy he is for getting back to you!
Ikr??
If I ever get famous (which btw is very very very very very slim), I"LL RESPOND TO EVERY ONE OF MY FANS :)

Nebbles

That is amazing he responded, damn! Now I wanna shoot him an email too lmao
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 27, 2015, 08:36:54 PMIkr??
If I ever get famous (which btw is very very very very very slim), I"LL RESPOND TO EVERY ONE OF MY FANS :)
Granted. You receive millions of letters every day.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Kirkhope is the man, and he does retweets all the time. Every now and then he'll spend a few hours just retweeting people who ask him, though I notice he tends to favor marathon streams, especially charity ones.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.