News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Never, unless you spend 24/7 checking online sites and such.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 12, 2015, 06:36:06 PMNever, unless you spend 24/7 checking online sites and such.

It's $12 at Wal-mart.  :P
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 13, 2015, 05:53:59 AMhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/0by01rp8erydox0/20150213_084639.jpg?dl=0

OMG YOU GOT THE LIMITED EDITION MM3D 3DSXL!!!

I just got paid last night, but that one was sold out in the entire country, so I'm gonna have to buy the MH4U one.  :-\
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

Don't worry. The Monster Hunter one is incredible too. If you can find one, that is.......

To get this one, I did my research and found a target with a large stock that was least likely to attract a crowd, and showed up at 7:30
I was 5th in line and got the last one.

ThatGamer

Well, as you know, I live in Canada, and all Targets are being shut down for good.  :-\

But the MH4U one isn't rare...

Maybe I'll even wait for the MK9 one in 2016...probably not.

Maelstrom

Mortal Kombat 9 has already come out.
And only 1 Mario Kart game per system

ThatGamer

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 13, 2015, 09:12:23 AMDon't worry. The Monster Hunter one is incredible too. If you can find one, that is.......

To get this one, I did my research and found a target with a large stock that was least likely to attract a crowd, and showed up at 7:30
I was 5th in line and got the last one.
5th in line and they were out.  That, is mildly ridiculous.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Maelstrom

If you called ahead, you could find out how many they had. Out of the four I called, one had 2, another had 3, and the one I went to had 5. The fourth didn't have any.

Bubbles

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 13, 2015, 02:42:32 PMMy video game club is playing hatoful boyfriend for valentines day.  I can't leave because I'm an officer. Kill...me...

Bloop

I got a rose from Thomas on school today :3

he isn't physically on my school but asked someone to get it but yaaay

ThatGamer

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 13, 2015, 05:04:14 PMIsn't Hatoful Boyfriend that dumb pigeon romance game?
Watch what you say, we have some pretty big fans of that game on this forum.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

It's not a pigeon romance game but you'd have to beat the game to know that so you're excused I guess

What is not excused is calling it dumb >:(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.