News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

i have it tattooed on my eyelids
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

I am my own biggest fan.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

that's because there's no one else

Mashi

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

MaestroUGC

Well, yeah. If no one else is going to bat for me, then I have to do it myself. No point in doing anything if you don't believe in your own work.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ZeldaFan

See, that's the point I thought you were making in the first place.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

McDucky

the_last_sheikah

I don't have school tomorrow!  Even better considering I had a test in Multivariable Calculus that is now next week!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

The Deku Trombonist

I just found out I'm playing in a "Danny Elman's Music from the Films of Tim Burton" concert in a couple of weeks! And I'm pretty sure he's going to play a couple of tunes himself.

Maelstrom

And I just got the system transfer to work right! Apparently, I had copied additional files from a different SD card, so all I had to do was delete them.
And I got the Gold Majora's Mask theme and it plays the Song of Healing.  ;D

edit: AND IT MAKES THE CLOCKTOWN CHIME WHENEVER YOU OPEN A GAME!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on February 20, 2015, 01:07:24 AMI just found out I'm playing in a "Danny Elman's Music from the Films of Tim Burton" concert in a couple of weeks! And I'm pretty sure he's going to play a couple of tunes himself.

I am literally the most jealous person in the world right now. Danny Elfman is my favorite composer. I listen to his albums all the time. I literally want to marry him (idgaf that he's 61) and I hate you but you should definitely grab pictures or something if it's a cool event!! also congratulations
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

The Deku Trombonist

I dunno if I'll be able to seeing as I'm just sitting in the back row of the orchestra but I'll try. It'll probably be easier if he comes to one of the rehearsals or something.

Nebbles

I got the new Kirby game today, and it's absolutely wonderful.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

It is fucking adorable.