News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Not even a single comment about the topic
Pi day just takes the cake
I'm sorry
unmotivated

Yugi

i was called a slutfucker by someone attempting to insult and undermine me

thanks, random year 7 kid

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Yugi on February 24, 2015, 09:17:33 PMi was called a slutfucker by someone attempting to insult and undermine me

I can confirm this :P

McDucky

Quote from: AwesomeYears on February 24, 2015, 09:43:26 PMI can confirm this :P
AwesomeYears confirmed as random 7 year old kid

AwesomeYears

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Yugi on February 24, 2015, 09:17:33 PMi was called a slutfucker by someone attempting to insult and undermine me

The language kids use these days... *smh
lol

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Waddle Bro

I finally made a deposit to order stuff overseas and I've spent a lot of money today on things that I've been saving for ages, like clothing, accessories and art ヾ(^‿^✿)ノ

I really need a job though my festival/concert budget is so low atm D:

ZeldaFan

So happy things with my car worked out better than I expected!
-The guy came to tow my car to a mechanic but his battery charger charged my battery enough to start my car!
-Then I drove it to the mechanic, they tested the battery, alternator, and starter (which were all fine) and were going to charge $18 to do the test. But then they determined it was probably the chip in my key FOB, so they didn't charge me!
-Then I drove to the Toyota dealership, and they figured out the problem - one of the wires was not making a full connection to the battery terminal!
So my car was just fine all along. I'm a little upset and kicking myself that it took this long (and this many people) to figure out the problem, but at least it's resolved now and I didn't pay a cent :)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 25, 2015, 06:15:24 PMSo happy things with my car worked out better than I expected!
-The guy came to tow my car to a mechanic but his battery charger charged my battery enough to start my car!
-Then I drove it to the mechanic, they tested the battery, alternator, and starter (which were all fine) and were going to charge $18 to do the test. But then they determined it was probably the chip in my key FOB, so they didn't charge me!
-Then I drove to the Toyota dealership, and they figured out the problem - one of the wires was not making a full connection to the battery terminal!
So my car was just fine all along. I'm a little upset and kicking myself that it took this long (and this many people) to figure out the problem, but at least it's resolved now and I didn't pay a cent :)
That's sweet!

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 25, 2015, 06:15:24 PM-The guy came to tow my car to a mechanic but his battery charger charged my battery
Well, I thought it was funny :P

BlackDragonSlayer

I just noticed K-NiGhT's new sig.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 25, 2015, 07:38:00 PMI just noticed K-NiGhT's new sig.
to be completely fair there are streets in between the buildings.  For all I know I could truly be streetpassing them
unmotivated

Jub3r7

I'm going to use mild language under the spoiler tag, so don't click if you'd rather avoid that!

Spoiler

See this? This is how it's supposed to fucking go.
One person makes a kind suggestion to help the other member improve their forum etiquette without sounding condescending.
The second person listens to the advice and rather than argue, accommodates the idea without making it personal.

[hopefully] obvious examples of what not to do: "why the fuck do you keep posting?" "I'm fucking sick of getting a notification every time, just fucking leave"
"um, i dont see a moderator status above your username, so im just going to keep doing this."
"I don't see anything wrong with making 5 posts in a row." followed by "Sorry! I just have so many things to say." followed by ";)"

less obvious examples maybe? "Can you fucking stop? There's an edit button for a reason, moron."
hmm, this person makes me feel terrible. I can either accept what they're saying, because I deserve it and I'm a shitty person, or I can imagine that they are the scum of the Earth trying to tell me what to do, and so what they say doesn't really matter.

posts that are solely "..." or maybe just a single emoticon to express your feelings also aren't necessary. Use your posts to contribute something meaningful, and try to be accepting of others even when they aren't of you.
Don't imagine the worst possible thing someone might mean to say about you, consider other alternatives, whether what they are saying might be sarcasm or not, or maybe even a joke.
"was that post sarcasm" - posting that without a quote makes it hard to understand your context, and generally, you should learn to read sarcasm for yourself.

People will use sarcasm, make jokes, be an asshole, or use time dilation to mess with you, often at your expense, but if you respond by biting back, you will often look like a culprit rather than a victim. Even if that's not the case, be nice to one another, and Respect Concerto's Authoritah!

[close]
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Saria

Awe that reminds me of NSM when I first joined. We were all nice lil kiddies.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 25, 2015, 11:36:55 PMRespect Concerto's Authoritah

Ahaha South Park reference. "Why are you disrespecting mah authoritah!"
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday