Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 04, 2015, 09:22:09 AM*cough*
I don't think a lmgtfy response is fully warranted in this case
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Yea also pointing out that responding to someone with lmgtfy is one of the snottiest, bitchiest things you could do and it makes people feel like shit for no reason
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

i didnt think that posting a link to an animated google was that extreme, but anyway

strawberry cream cheese with bagels made my day???
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

Not really, some people just don't know how to structure google queries and if I'm going to do a search where the very first result gets me the info they're looking for, perhaps I should share how to do that rather than just throw information at them.  It accomplishes both providing what is needed and possibly helping them to save time in the future ;)

Some people just get really mad over trivial things I guess.

Anyway, they go on Amazon really cheap right now via untaxed sellers.  One I ordered from in particular was about 340.  You do have to bit a bit cautious though since not all of the sellers are authorized distributors of Sennheiser products and thus won't grant warranty coverage.

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 04, 2015, 12:47:42 PMi didnt think that posting a link to an animated google was that extreme, but anyway
i'm not saying it's extreme, it's more of lmgtfy saying "this wasn't something to post on a forum" when asking about prices is perfectly fine especially considering a human can tell you stuff that webpages sometimes can't.
Asking something like "who's leonard nimoy?" merits a lmgtfy, for example.
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Why be a bitch and tell a person that everything is so easily searchable in the modern age when you can have a link to get your point across and potentially teach to google prices next time?

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 04, 2015, 01:27:45 PMi'm not saying it's extreme, it's more of lmgtfy saying "this wasn't something to post on a forum" when asking about prices is perfectly fine especially considering a human can tell you stuff that webpages sometimes can't.
Asking something like "who's leonard nimoy?" merits a lmgtfy, for example.
It's really simple to find the best price, so I don't think people can really have that much of a different perspective. I get the point you're trying to make, but it's really unnecessary tbh.

KefkaticFanatic

The only thing better you can do is grant them the answer along with such a link, but then they might just ignore it :P

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Wow.....340. Cool. There were some Bose like that I wanted to get and they were 299.

ETFROXX

Today I adulted and cleaned my bathroom. It looks so great now. <3

Winter

Honestly if i use lmgtfy its in more of a comedic way.

K-NiGhT

I just did a month's worth of Math in about 4 hours. Averaging an 85 now  8)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

ZeldaFan

I bought tickets to the Symphony of the Goddesses! YAY!! I will be seeing them June 10th in Vegas ;D ;D ;D

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 05, 2015, 01:37:37 PMI just did a month's worth of Math in about 4 hours. Averaging an 85 now  8)
Impressive. What class?

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 05, 2015, 02:03:59 PMI bought tickets to the Symphony of the Goddesses! YAY!! I will be seeing them June 10th in Vegas ;D ;D ;D
Awesome! I wish I could go...

Dude

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 04, 2015, 09:22:09 AM*cough*
Considering the price kefka got it for was the first thing that popped up(on mobile at least), I think it served its purpose.

DrP

This week has been quite fantastic! I got to go home from work early each day!

But what is making me happier is the fact that I have lost 15lbs since January 1st and that I have entered the 200 range again!! 79lbs to go!

And I've been in a great mood and not lonely/bored.

It can only get better from here!