News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

I would like to meet Jamaha. He seems like a cool guy.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MaestroUGC

Well it's generally pretty cool in Finland, so yeah.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on July 04, 2015, 07:52:50 PMI would like to meet Jamaha. He seems like a cool guy.
Same here

Bespinben

Super Mystery Dungeon. Super Smash Bros.

And now Dragon Ball Super.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzAtnrIS8fw
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Oh for f***'s sake.
what is shitpost

blueflower999

Anything DBZ related that's still being made is probably going to be excellent tbh
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 07, 2015, 12:03:34 PMAnything DBZ related that's still being made is probably going to be excellent tbh
Xenoverse was good, but I'm hesitant about the other games. That said, I'm not a DBZ connoisseur, so maybe I'm not in a place to speak about the series like that XD
what is shitpost

blueflower999

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 07, 2015, 12:05:26 PMXenoverse was good, but I'm hesitant about the other games. That said, I'm not a DBZ connoisseur, so maybe I'm not in a place to speak about the series like that XD
No but I think they're making more of the television series, which they haven't since the late 90s I think.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

AwesomeYears

Where's my Super Wii U at?

Hero of Trains

Guess what? I got a 4 (out of 5) on my AP statistics exam! :D I'm really glad I got a respectable score, as this is going on my transcript.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Magic Mole

Nice! I'll be taking that class once school starts back up again :P

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

FierceDeity

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 07, 2015, 06:52:37 PMGuess what? I got a 4 (out of 5) on my AP statistics exam! :D I'm really glad I got a respectable score, as this is going on my transcript.

Only 4/5? That's a P value way over 0.05, your result is statistically insignificant
yes I'm aware that's not even remotely how the concept of statistical significance is applied

Actually though, congrats. Stats is an awesome AP test to pass, because most colleges accept it as a specific general ed requirement, rather than just an arbitrary elective (or not at all) like so many others.

KefkaticFanatic

It's also quite good that you have knowledge of stats this early on, it's quite valuable general life knowledge, and very applicable to many concepts in a variety of STEM fields.  In many cases, you'll take courses early on that will touch on stats/probability based concepts before you even have to take the actual stats class(es)....

me irl
[close]