News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

It made my day that Only Yesterday is FINALLY coming out in the U.S. in 2016--Disney opted not to release that one, so it's the only Ghibli that's never been available here. I watched a few years back in Japanese and it was wonderful (I really do prefer Takahata to Miyazaki sometimes) so I'm hella excited for a theatrical release.

Also if you don't know Maya why did she say "welcome back"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 24, 2015, 01:16:57 PMAlso if you don't know Maya why did she say "welcome back"

Hmm...maybe I just forgot her, I don't recall any "Maya's"...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dudeman

Maybe she knows about TG's troubled past.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 24, 2015, 01:18:58 PMMaybe she knows about TG's troubled past.

Yeah, probably that...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

welcome back maya im glad you arent dead
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mayastarr041

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 24, 2015, 01:54:00 PMwelcome back maya im glad you arent dead
Aww thanks Braixen  :), I'm glad to. New light is shining over my life. I missed you too!
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

mayastarr041

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 24, 2015, 01:20:09 PMYeah, probably that...
Kinda. Not your "troubled" past. I didn't know you when I first registered and when I get back I saw you. And you had over 1000 posts and it was either you posted 1000+ posts while you were gone or you returned so I stuck to the latter.

Dudeman

Whaddya know, Maya's a regular Sherlock!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mayastarr041

Who's Sherlock? Are you insulting me?
The only time I've ever heard the word Sherlock was when someone said to me, "No sh*t Sherlock."

Dudeman

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 24, 2015, 03:33:14 PMWho's Sherlock? Are you insulting me?
The only time I've ever heard the word Sherlock was when someone said to me, "No sh*t Sherlock."
That's just a sarcastic usage of the word. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Level 5 mastery with Diana in LOL!

whatup scrubs get on my level
unmotivated

braix

The only time I played Diana I lost to a Leona mid
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mayastarr041

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 24, 2015, 04:18:49 PMThe only time I played Diana I lost to a Leona mid
You lost to your sister? Or I think they're sisters, opposite sisters in fact.
The sun vs the moon.
Really interesting.

braix

Oh you still haven't given me your summoner name maya :c