News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Maelstrom

My laptop now has fully customized sounds, so Lavos screams whenever I have low battery, and the sanctuary guardian/big boss fanfare from Earthbound plays every time I plug in a device.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 09, 2015, 05:42:07 PMMy laptop now has fully customized sounds, so Lavos screams whenever I have low battery, and the sanctuary guardian/big boss fanfare from Earthbound plays every time I plug in a device.
Did you get a special computer or get a program?

mikey

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 09, 2015, 07:25:57 PMDid you get a special computer or get a program?
could be he just found the sound files on his computer and replaced them
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 09, 2015, 07:25:57 PMDid you get a special computer or get a program?
Neither. It's pretty easy with windows, but I only know how to do it with 7.
It's pretty easy.
Right click>personalize>sounds  to get the menu. It's pretty self explanatory from there, except that the audio files you use must be .wav for some strange reason. Audacity converts mp3s to .wav s just fine.

Quote from: Nebbles on September 09, 2015, 06:13:02 PMThat's awesome!
Thanks!

edit: ninja'd by a more concise explanation.

mikey

unmotivated

ZeldaFan

I went on my first date since being single :P the guy was cute but he is moving to BYU Idaho for school on Friday T_T
*sigh* easy come, easy go

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 09, 2015, 07:35:12 PMNeither. It's pretty easy with windows, but I only know how to do it with 7.
It's pretty easy.
Right click>personalize>sounds  to get the menu. It's pretty self explanatory from there, except that the audio files you use must be .wav for some strange reason. Audacity converts mp3s to .wav s just fine.
Thanks! I outta try that.

Ruto

Went to the Canon Expo today and played around with a 1Dx ($5299 camera) with a EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x lens ($10999) taking photos of a mock baseball team. It was absolutely ridiculous to shoot with this indoors lol. I brought my CF card so I was able to also KEEP some of the shots I took with this!

I'll never be this rich lmao *cries* The guy working there said I can try to split the cost with friends. But how much extra is a crowbar and a ski mask???

I'm up for another round tomorrow! The guy I talked to at the nanotech exhibit said they were handing out free t-shirts, but they were out of anything but L and XL due to all the Japanese businessmen who attended. He offered me the one he got and he could grab another one tomorrow, but then I think we can both keep our shirts if I come back...I'll go right to the booth this time! Today I also found out I wasn't a noob even among nerds. Yay!

Edit: Some candid shots. [1][2] I was really surprised at how good the colors turned out. My camera seems to have some trouble with capturing reds...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

unmotivated

Ruto

Heh today someone gave me his business card. Since I had no cards, I just wrote my name/email on a back of a "Team Lazy Bears" card. I'm a pro.

I got interviewed by a Japanese news network today. I really hope they don't air it, since I don't think I made any sense...

D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

I finally get to use my computer again :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ZeldaFan

Yesterday I went to Lagoon with my dad and sister. We went on all the rides and a couple of them we went twice and I finally got to go on the new ride - the Cannibal! It was so awesome!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Clanker37

Abbott's gone! ABBOTT'S GOOOOONNNNEEEEEE

Don't need you any more

Abbott's goooonnee! ABBBBOOOOTTTTTTT'''SSSS GOOOORRRRRNNNEEEE

Get your arse right outta that doooorrrrrr

Please excuse the obnoxiousness of this post