Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

You can't restart mental health.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 05, 2015, 05:04:44 PMDo your decisions still affect your next playthrough after you restart the game?

Depends on what run you do. If you go full genocide, it never forgets. It'll forever taint future playthroughs.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Jesus christ this game
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

All other runs, either neutral/pacifist are fine though. Just... don't go genocide unless you're ready to face the consequences. You're going to have a bad time.

mikey

Does the final boss change depending on how many people you kill?  Cause in my friend's game flowey was pretty much an unstoppable creepy behemoth that shot lasers and rockets and kept switching into minigames that were ridiculously too fast to follow
unmotivated

Nebbles

blueflower999

This game sounds freaking WEIRD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Undertale is fantastic.

Yugi

Quote from: Nebbles on October 05, 2015, 05:19:36 PMDepends on what run you do. If you go full genocide, it never forgets. It'll forever taint future playthroughs.
Well there goes my plan on going full genocide first time through.

Also keep spoilers to a minimum plz.

Nebbles

Yeah, don't do genocide first.

Though, any and all Undertale questions you got, PM me. I can answer all and offer help.

FireArrow

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 05, 2015, 07:44:27 PMThis game sounds freaking WEIRD

And you're gonna play it even if I have to force you with my own two digital hand.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

GaryOak

Quote from: Ruto on September 30, 2015, 10:48:16 AMHey, me too! I saw I was missing a Blastoise despite spending all that money on booster packs, so it's made me a bit crazy.

I'm really interested in getting more of Yuka Morii's cards because they're so cute and I want.

She has a very distinct style, sadly I have only one of her cards. I still don't know what to exactly collect since there's like million different sets lol. Also, just bought about 100 used cards from gen 2, four same cards of Misdreavus and they were all fakes >__>.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

TheDreamingHawk

Yesterday after having a rough day and getting upset with the likelihood of not getting my scheduled Yoshi's Woolly World review copy for my website, today I ended up feeling better and my day was made when I got an email from NOA's PR saying how I'm allowed to review the game for them starting on launch day, as that's when my review copy is scheduled to come. Can't wait to finally give feedback to them again, especially on a game that's a sequel to a game I grew up with and seems to not be a disaster like New Island. Very happy indeed, and I finally feel like my feedback is important again and makes a difference to developers!

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Ruto

Quote from: GaryOak on October 06, 2015, 04:44:59 AMShe has a very distinct style, sadly I have only one of her cards. I still don't know what to exactly collect since there's like million different sets lol. Also, just bought about 100 used cards from gen 2, four same cards of Misdreavus and they were all fakes >__>.

Are you collecting the English cards? I would just buy the 1000 card lots for like $80-$90 and then start from there. I would really like ANY neo genesis (first set with gen 2) cards really :P

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on October 06, 2015, 12:38:39 PMYesterday after having a rough day and getting upset with the likelihood of not getting my scheduled Yoshi's Woolly World review copy for my website, today I ended up feeling better and my day was made when I got an email from NOA's PR saying how I'm allowed to review the game for them starting on launch day, as that's when my review copy is scheduled to come. Can't wait to finally give feedback to them again, especially on a game that's a sequel to a game I grew up with and seems to not be a disaster like New Island. Very happy indeed, and I finally feel like my feedback is important again and makes a difference to developers!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

EFitTrainr

Wouldn't it be just great if there 8 of me?????

I COULD HAVE AN ERIC PARTY!!

And then the Eric Party would select a representative to run for president.
It might have to be two of us, though, since one's age would only be 19.
19 + 19 = 38, which is more than 35!!

It would be sort of like Ice Climbers.
I like food.