News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: ZeldaFan on November 11, 2015, 10:41:55 PMWent on a date tonight, and there will be a second :D

I suppose this is the easiest way to think about other things.

In other news, I finished booking the tickets to my secret trip!!! I was so nervous while booking it since my bank card didn't like the site (also no refunds) but now I'm excited to see the land of bears. I'm going to save as much as I can right now so I can *really* enjoy the trip.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

The soundtrack for Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls was added to the iTunes Store today, so for those of you who have some unused iTunes money or who use Apple Music, I strongly recommend buying it or listening to it, since it's currently my favorite game soundtrack of the entire year. I love it so much.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

So I have a friend. Who is a girl.

It's official now.

goodbye time and monies i will miss you but it will be worth it
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Have fun. See you in the next life.
what is shitpost

GaryOak

Quote from: Ruto on November 03, 2015, 11:46:55 AMIf you can, buy the sets that are no longer in print. For obvious reasons. I have tons of cards from before 2000...your best bet is to win an auction from someone putting up their old collections online because you don't have to deal with the bullshit of 1 rare per 50 or 100 cards (remember you get 1 rare per 10 cards in a normal booster). That's what the big sellers do to make a profit from cards. If you win the auction, send me proof :o then we'll negotiate from there xD

Gaah, haven't had too much time to lurk ebay. But now I know that I probably shouldn't buy anything without asking your opinion first :'D I don't trust myself but I trust you since you are more familiar with card details than me. Every now and then I've tried to check Finnish markets too, they are a bit easier for me to evaluate because there are less auctions going on and they are usually not sold that soon.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Olimar12345

My group presentation was a success :J now I just have to finish this term paper and I can enjoy the break next week!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

My OCD has been satiated. Go me.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

2.20 per gallon?  There's no way you're in Utah.
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

That's way too much to be paying for gas. You're getting gypped.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

InsigTurtle

Quote from: Bespinben on November 19, 2015, 06:24:50 PMMy OCD has been satiated. Go me.
Spoiler

[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 19, 2015, 08:03:54 PMThat's way too much to be paying for gas. You're getting gypped.

If he's getting gypped, then I am probably just getting robbed at this point.

FireArrow

Gas is around 4 dollars a gallon in the bay area.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bubbles

Quote from: FireArrow on November 19, 2015, 08:43:33 PMGas is around 4 dollars a gallon in the bay area.
boyyy it's been $1.90 here for about a month now