News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Clanker37

Got into Uni and got a job at a bowling place. Not too shabby.

However now that I've seen my shifts and a rough timetable, I'm beginning to regret this whole "useful member of society" thing...

Olimar12345

Good work, clanker! May your spare time become simultaneously valuable and non-existent.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Indeed, Clanker. But congrats!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

Bob Dole's 1996 campaign website is still up. You can download Bob Dole tiled wallpaper for your computer. It is the most 90's website I've seen, and it's amazing.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on January 31, 2016, 09:09:45 PMYou can download Bob Dole tiled wallpaper for your computer.
Tiled? Why not just stretch the whole image across your screen!? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

No no no. This is the 90's. Tiled wallpaper is in. It's also designed to seamlessly tile on all four sides of the image.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

InsigTurtle

... It's almost 20 years old now.

Wow.

mikey

I just played against Caleb Durward on MTGO
day made
goals accomplished
and I actually beat him in one game too
unmotivated

Bubbles

homework assignment was to internet-stalk certain kids and dredge up embarassing middle school pictures and I am DYING

Nebbles

...what class are you taking???

Bubbles

It's not really a class, we're going on a school-spirit overnight weekend thing and we need to decorate the kid's doors >:-) its good to be in charge and not a victim

Nebbles

...ooooh boy. Have fun!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Bubbles on February 01, 2016, 03:47:02 PMhomework assignment was to internet-stalk certain kids and dredge up embarassing middle school pictures and I am DYING
Hello, Child Protective Services? Yes, I'd like to report a case of stalking...
what is shitpost

Oronoco

While I was in a building I don't normally go to, I came across some nice-looking girls in a hallway who suddenly screamed, ran up to me, and gave me hugs. Then one of them said "We don't know you. We just wanted to give you hugs."
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.